• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 1, 2019

    The Crew This Week in TC2 - October 1st

    The Crew This Week in TC2 - October 1st


    This Week in TC2 - October 1st

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Street Kings

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Crew 2 Needs A Copyright-Free Music Radio like YouTube Audio Library or something so that we don't get copyright striked every time we livestream or upload a gameplay

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    Waiting

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Not Pictured: Me Blasting Ride of The Valkyries while climbing up the Mountain

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Me and my friends first funny moment a while back in the crew 2!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] [PC] Do you still play The Crew 1?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Previously I played a lot TDU and TDU2.

    I've started playing The Crew and I am super hyped. However I find this game a little bit late.

    Do you have any news regarding server life for future? Is there a possibility that Ubisoft will shut it down soon?

    Or as soon as at least 100+ people are playing, they will postpone shutting it off?

    Playing on PC.

    submitted by /u/rambobg
    [link] [comments]

    Impossibly close buzz flyby . Not even sure how I managed it. That reflection tho

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    What is up with all the cheating?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    I have been playing the game for the last two months and I can't believe how much cheating there is going on, especially for a racing game.

    I don't care about it when it comes to World Records, but when it comes to Summits I am really pissed off because cheaters are taking spots from legitimate players.

    This is one of the examples of cheating where players exploit the GPS repositioning to teleport themselves across the track. How it this a thing more than a year after the game came out? How are we supposed to compete with such players?

    submitted by /u/torn__asunder
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 | Skyline R34 | Airport Terminal D Drift| Roof Cam | 720K+

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    Reason for not being able to take photo of commercial planes in flight ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    I was doing some aerial photography when I had the idea to fly next to a commercial plane and snag some pics .

    It took a good minute but I finally caught up to one and did some maneuvers with it , however when I do the replay to get the pics the planes disappear ...

    Is there a known reason for this ? Or was I just missing something ?

    More or less just curious .

    submitted by /u/Burgerlini88
    [link] [comments]

    Remove the snow

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Whether or not it affects the tire traction it's seriously annoying and a buzzkill. Racing for a good half hour winning consecutively, then snow drops in a fucking instant and I can't even stay in top 3 maybe it's just me ? I just can't enjoy the idea behind snow in this game.

    submitted by /u/nostalgia_goggles
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Fancy Evo X versions be coming back anytime?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:57 PM PDT

    I only recently got back into the game after its launch and obviously i have missed the Evos. This sucks cause i have always had a love for Mitsubishi and the sound of these two cars are some of the best in the series and i would love to have at least one of them.

    submitted by /u/Sictricker
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about drifting

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    Hi, im curious whether the pro settings (like ABS, EPS and tracyion control) affect the amount of points you earn during a drift?

    All answers appriciated. thank you.

    submitted by /u/RG7Plays
    [link] [comments]

    Frauscher 1414 demon question

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    When going against ghosts thats are also in the frauscher, I alwasy seem to get gapped eventually whatever I do. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I even put a tune on it and it barely helped.

    submitted by /u/elfranchuta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment