• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    The Crew Motorflix Lore trailer NA

    The Crew Motorflix Lore trailer NA


    Motorflix Lore trailer NA

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    The Crew 2 Community Requested Vehicle List(Results)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    There is an Assassin's Creed Logo Easter Egg right in front of the Capitol Grounds in Washington DC. I never saw someone mentioning it.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Though the game's environment does look like a potato most of the time, it does have its moments.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:51 PM PST

    Gotta blast

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Long races.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Dose anyone else miss the long races from the crew 1 you know the 1-2 h races. I really want them back in the crew 2 so I can go around the map listen to some music and chill out. I know I could just cruze but there are just a few roads I like and I always fell like there is a lot of the map I haven't seen yet comper to crew. Any how I would like to see this races for street, hyper, and rally cross if possible. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Alen7331
    [link] [comments]

    JDM

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    What do you think of my rx7?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    I copied my Irl Mitsubishi Colt 4s look. How does it look?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Well spend my 27:48 minutes with my GOLDY !!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I don't think drag or drift races are good for summits.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I don't like them being in summits for different reasons. Everyone just parties up for drag races and constantly slip streams off of each other and takes the whole competition aspect out of the idea of summits. The same thing could be said for speedtraps too. While I don't mind drift events being in summits I don't really like them to be there. Drift events rely way too heavily on affixes to do well and it doesn't really show your skill at drifting. I like both drag races and drift events but I don't think they have ever belonged in summits ever due to their nature to take the skill needed out of summits.

    submitted by /u/VI-Pok3
    [link] [comments]

    Here is a great help for the beginners to grow faster!! I am still enjoy every location what i find and you guys?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Kaboom...!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Just a rant

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Can we please have some sort of option to turn off damages (like dents and window cracks etc) very Tim I drive about I can't even drive into a lamppost without crinkling my car and smashing up my windows, please

    submitted by /u/csn_
    [link] [comments]

    If you can read this... You're too f-ing close.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    i call this one "the black death" (the eclipse)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Ayo what’s the best street car option

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I would like to know what's best for street and dirt

    submitted by /u/NotWalker
    [link] [comments]

    Drigtings

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Well I'm on the crew 1 basic no wild hunt no calling all units. What is the best car to drift with i have been having fun with r34 drift spec in the mountains but I want more good drifty cars bcs ik best drifts are in drift spec but still

    submitted by /u/mirek42069
    [link] [comments]

    Where in the map is the most realistic looking suburban house?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:17 PM PST

    I'm trying to trick my parents into thinking I bought a Street Glide, since I don't live with them, don't have a motorcycle license, and am in college and couldn't actually afford it without their credit card.

    I already found the perfect image effects for a realistic image, in part thanks to this sub: HDR and Sepia with intensity 3 left of center for both, Exposure 2 right of center, Brightness 2 left of center, Clear Sky, and the sun behind the camera. I also figured out how to lean the bike in a way that makes it look like it's parked with the kickstand out, then angle the picture to hide the fact that the kickstand doesn't actually move. All I need is a background that looks like it was taken with a cell phone for Craigslist and I'm set.

    I'm trying to go for something like a low or medium income suburb, since those are prevalent where I live. So far, the best I've found is the eastern suburbs of Vegas. Do you guys know of any better spots?

    submitted by /u/Gamer_X99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment