• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    The Crew Casual Flight Sim Mode - Crazy Idea?

    The Crew Casual Flight Sim Mode - Crazy Idea?


    Casual Flight Sim Mode - Crazy Idea?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    So ... was just thinking as I was flying around the beautiful world that was created how cool it would be to have the option to transport people or goods from airport to airport like a side job. It would be a very casual flight sim mode but this game could easily pull it off.

    Anyway thats all I got and was wondering if others would be interested in such a mode. Maybe a new rank would come along with it as a way to extend the mode.

    submitted by /u/AchtungZboom
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite car in the whole world, the mcLaren P1

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    LIVE Creator - A Fan Made Concept for Player Made Events

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    New drift style

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Crew 2 driving modes

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    How do I go from assisted to sport or hardcore? I've literally looked for 30 minutes. All I see is pro settings when I go to performance on a certain car.

    submitted by /u/kurisurofaz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    I'm a Fh4 gamer and physics is way better in Forza but I got the crew 2 and anytime I race, the car just wants to drift whenever I turn and brakes don't really seem to play a role at all in this game at all. Anyone know a way around this.

    submitted by /u/BeastMotive
    [link] [comments]

    One of the first photos I took in the first days of the crew 2

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    My new soundtrack for sessions!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    https://open.spotify.com/album/7IAB2sKMWwni4vmapc4PCq

    I wish Ubi did more stuff like this, to have my fav record label in the game would just elevate it.

    submitted by /u/Intelligence_Check
    [link] [comments]

    Green Lightning Smoke as purchasable vanity?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    The blue Lightning smoke was originally a Platinum Summit reward, and then became available for purchase as an expensive vanity item.
    does it seem likely that the others will also?
    i personally would love the green lightning smoke as i have a theme to all my cars being green, with yellow kangaroos on them (AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI!), and they would look absolutely sick with the green Lightning smoke.
    i use all kinds of different green tyres depending on the car.
    I really hope that it becomes a purchasable vanity item.
    also has there been a Neon green Tyre at all? i love the neon blue and gold tyres and would die to have a neon green version on my car.

    I am just nowhere near good enough to have even come close to the 1.3 million required on PC to get the platinum summit rewards.
    i can live without the special cars and am happy for them to stay summit exclusive items but i really hope all the vanity items do come around for purchase.

    submitted by /u/Maat1985
    [link] [comments]

    Mv Agusta or Ducati Panigale?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    I don't understand why the mv Agusta is more heavily preferred than the Ducati the mv picky has good acceleration but horrible in lean and top speed, can someone explain to me?

    submitted by /u/Curious_Samy
    [link] [comments]

    Have not being able to play since January

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    That was when I first got the message and error code 0_1. I paid 60€ for the game In August 2018 and was able to play for a few months.

    Does anyone know a fix or a work-around?

    submitted by /u/YeetAwayAccount2000
    [link] [comments]

    It would be Cool if "The Crew 2" would add these cars to the game as well. ����������

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment