• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    The Crew I love this thing.

    The Crew I love this thing.


    I love this thing.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    The best vehicles of each dicipline

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Whats the best vehicle of each discipline? Want to use the best vehicles to make racing easier.

    submitted by /u/eliASSenah
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed this charger in Harlem West event?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    [JUST A SUGGESTION] There should be actual plane races

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    I think planes would be way more fun and appreciated if we actually could race with planes against AI. This doesn't even have to be a new discipline: just add new AirRace "activities" or do something like that in a Live Extreme. I think that this would genuinely make planes more enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/A-Gentle-Penguin
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring PS4 to PC

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    I have a PS4 and a PC. I have all my data saved onto my PS4, and would like to get it on my PC. Is that possible ?

    submitted by /u/pjhath
    [link] [comments]

    The soundtrack from NFS Undercover makes TC2 more fun

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment