• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    The Crew Come on Ivory Tower you already have Mitsubishi license.

    The Crew Come on Ivory Tower you already have Mitsubishi license.


    Come on Ivory Tower you already have Mitsubishi license.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    This is what happens when you rewind the backward walking animation.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    I literally only play the Summit once a week, so let me go ahead show off my lil 15 Minutes of Fame while I'm up here. �� lol

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:46 PM PDT

    The Blue Legend

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    GPS arrows missing, any solutions?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Hi

    I've been playing The Crew 2 for a good couple of weeks now but today I suddenly no longer have the arrows above the road and I can't see any options to change it.

    After a quick google I see there was a bug that caused this but all post were a while ago. So is there a workaround or fix known?

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Coleo1
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks the gear shifting system was way better on TC1?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Loved when you could use the right stick to shift up and down

    submitted by /u/haasherm
    [link] [comments]

    Why are these cars locked? Uplay+ messed up my game.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Why are these cars locked? Uplay+ messed up my game.

    All the vehicles I owned (bought) before having season pass are locked after I tired uplay+ for one month. In the screenshot, the corvette was the only car I didn't buy, and I had bought the rest with in-game money. Am I forced to buy the season pass now? or am I missing something?

    https://i.redd.it/x7obo6e4pjr31.jpg

    submitted by /u/ryanSTREAK
    [link] [comments]

    Is it done?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    So I don't know who all have noticed but I think ubisoft is done with the crew. We havent had any new updates or vehicles added since March or April. The only thing updated is the Summit Events. Am I wrong to think this?

    submitted by /u/NoBoundryProductions
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment