• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Jan 21

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Jan 21


    This Week In TC2 – Jan 21

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Thank you Devs. That's my dream car. and it's now in The Crew 2 wow. (little bit late but..)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    One of the best looking car in game ?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    I'm in love with my new R8

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I think this is my best screenshot of the game, I've got so far

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Exige rolling around the canyons

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    "Untamed"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    New main cars

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Alright i need new cars, i dont want YouTuber opinions so i came on here to ask actual players, what are your suggestions for cars i can use as mains? I need a good car for rally and basically every other class at this point. Im curious to see if i can do better with other cars

    submitted by /u/MicrosoftsEdges
    [link] [comments]

    Was just as excited for this car as I was for the RX-8

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Soaring into the Sunset

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Kawasaki Ninja H2 (Repsol Edition Livery)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Drifting

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Poppin’ wheelies throughout the rain��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    The Crew 2 - Logitech G920 Gameplay | Jaguar F Type SVR Coupe

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

    What are you Hoping/Expecting in Springs Update?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I really hope that ivory Tower have something great planned, as good as the summits are they are getting Incredibly boring due to the same races and please I'm hoping there is no summit rehash like Novembers update, looking back November update was not a true update other than new summits and cars like previously but here is what I'm hoping for:

    Map Expansion that Introduces a New Story

    Map Overhaul With Added Landmarks

    New Disciplines

    Redone Headlights

    Proper Night Time

    New Events to the Exisiting Disciplines outside Street Race

    New Cars

    New Skill Events

    Faction Missions

    submitted by /u/Aviddgamer2019
    [link] [comments]

    The Walking Dead :)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Demolition Derby in the mixed Live Battle playlist is boring

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Am I the only one who hates when the mixed playlist is made only of DD events? What's the point of having it?

    I like to play the mixed playlist to have fun while farming good parts for different vehicle types, playing the same event type over and over it's just boring.

    I feel like that the standard playlist should be a mixed one and on rotation they should add a themed playlist, like "Only SR, HC, D" or "RX, RR, MX" and so on.

    But please, stop with the DD only playlist, I beg you!

    submitted by /u/francazzista
    [link] [comments]

    Open Days Summit reward missing

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Hi, I participated in the Open Days summit (1-8 jan), but when I finally got online today, I couldn't find and collect my rewards. I tried opening the Live Summit thing, but nothing pops up...

    Is there anyone else who has experience with this, or has any idea on how I can get my rewards? I just want that shiny Ferrari lol. Thank! :)

    submitted by /u/Bregonar
    [link] [comments]

    The State of The Crew 2

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Can anyone tell me what the state of The Crew 2 is? Is it still buggy? Is it fun? Is it possible to play co-op?

    submitted by /u/Western_Management
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment