• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    The Crew Happy Halloween!🎃

    The Crew Happy Halloween!��


    Happy Halloween!��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    " The best drift car in game " If you know what I mean

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    South Dakota Highway Patrol, my new livery for Charger.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Looking the Demon in the eye

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    What big new features are you excited for in the upcoming November update?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    My top 2 features I want are custom races and cops.

    Custom races is a given. It would give the open world much more life and things to do. Honestly anything to give us something to do in the free roam would be nice. I know some crew players that don't even use the map at all. Just teleport from event to event.

    Cops. I know some people don't like the idea of cops but like.... why not? They're fun if to appease some people just make them an option or event. And don't come at with the "it doesn't fit the theme" when most of street racing are plainly stated by in game characters as illegal. You could easily spin a cop story off of that.

    submitted by /u/GalaxyMii
    [link] [comments]

    Friend and I took this pic

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Tried what I thought the location was for my own pic

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Backwards window wipers

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    Bravo Six, Going Dark

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Dodge Demon e breaks sound?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Ok so this is probably for the Halloween update but when you use the e brake on the demon it makes almost like a roaring sound? Is this a sort of Easter egg?

    Edit: it only seems to happen on the dodge demon and no other cars.

    submitted by /u/OofisMcgoofis
    [link] [comments]

    my steering wheel no work (g29)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    as the title says, my steering wheel doesnt work. i have changed my settings so the pedals should throttle up and my wheel should steer my car but it doesnt. please help

    submitted by /u/Prutto1
    [link] [comments]

    Love the water in the game

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment