• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    The Crew Since u guys like my picture, I will post more here.

    The Crew Since u guys like my picture, I will post more here.


    Since u guys like my picture, I will post more here.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    Mirror mirror

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    My Ferrari F40

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Steering Wheel (PS4)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a good steering wheel that works for the crew? I'm on PS4 and I heard the t300rs was good, but the pedals don't have a clutch. Is there a decent price (not looking to spend over $400) wheel that has a clutch and gear stick? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/wannagetofftheearth
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    My username is kidzps on ps4 send me a friend request if you want to play

    submitted by /u/mybeansboii
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Crew Image #1

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Summit question...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Can you use icon points on point based buffs to increase points in low altitudes and such?

    submitted by /u/OogaBooga_999
    [link] [comments]

    Does Crew 2 ever get really cheap on the Humble Store?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    So, a little backstory: I generally find cars cool, and love video games too. Especially open world games.

    My first game was actually a racing game! (Mariokart :P) I loved gaming and eventually transitioned to PC, and then I spent a lot of money on gaming...

    In a nutshell, my wife cracked down on this and brought my gaming budget to basically zero. This left me to trade for games because that was the only way in which I could get them. But that was only for bundled games, which did not include Crew 2. And since release, I've wanted Crew 2; having played a free weekend strengthened that desire.

    So I have a very small amount of credit on the Humble Store, and I was wondering how low this game goes on that store, so I can know if I've got a shot at the Crew 2, or if I should just hang on till free weekends come around.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/rpawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys like for me to start posting daily crew 1 pictures?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    I have so many I could last for months without having to take new ones. I've also wanted to share them all here and see the reception.

    submitted by /u/Apple_man_da3rd
    [link] [comments]

    Song from The Crew 1?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am aware that I'm a little late, but I'm searching for a song from the original game. I am certain that it had some cover version of "Do I wanna know" from the Arctic Monkeys, but when I looked for it on Youtube and Spotify I couldn't find it, only the original from the Monkeys. But I'm sure it wasn't the original!

    Am I crazy and just remember it wrong? If not I'd be happy if you know more.

    submitted by /u/Cajetanx
    [link] [comments]

    Live reward sniffer set bonus

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone actually use it? The other sets are pretty useful; some more so than others, but all have their utility. The Sniffer, though, doesn't seem at all useful. If the live rewards drops themselves were more useful then it could have more utility.

    Perhaps it could be replaced by something more useful?

    submitted by /u/Elteon3030
    [link] [comments]

    1 account 2 platform..?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    I played the crew 2 and Im gonna buy ps4 pro very soon Can I use same account ? I don't want to start all over :(

    submitted by /u/SOMEHOWW
    [link] [comments]

    I love the rain in this game

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment