• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    The Crew Super Snake

    The Crew Super Snake


    Super Snake

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Mario and Princess Peach

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:51 AM PST

    Escape.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    So fresh and so clean, clean

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Can i get banned for making this as a skin in The Crew 2? Also what cars do you guys recommend for it

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    No one will notice, right?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Is there a way to see where I placed on the untamed Italians summit that just passed?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    I don't have access to my Ps4 and I checked the crews website but can't see where I managed to place on it.

    submitted by /u/Imhuntinghimdown
    [link] [comments]

    Rotating Gravity

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:42 AM PST

    Finally got it.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:25 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure that's not how snow works.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Finally, after months awaiting, i finally got the Lamborghini Huracán Performante ��

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Took me a year and a half before realising to turn down the saturation

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:15 AM PST

    I stopped playing TC2 while ago because I got fed up with the game looking so unrealistic and undetailed.

    Now being into racing games again after a little break, I wanted to add a bit of realism to the only racing game I got: The Crew 2. I thought the game was oversaturated so I turned the saturation way down from my tv and liked how the game looked much more realistic. In fact I have had similar thoughts before but since the saturation was fine in other games I couldn't bother to change it everytime i switched between games.

    So guess I'll be just cruising around in 00's cars with hud off and saturation down now on. (Btw would really like more 80's 90's european/japanese cars added to the game)

    Dunno why exactly I shared this but would like to hear if somebody had similar experiences.

    Also I have this one suggestion/question: Would it be anyhow possible to get these adjustments and filters, which are in the video editor, to gameplay. That so we could get the perfect camera view (height/distance/angle) that suits best our play style. And those nice noir and hdr filters etc...They would really help getting some feel to this game which has none rn, for me at least. Also would be plus to be able to change weather and time and stuff, but yeah quite hard probably since this is an always online game. Maybe there could be a live settings/menu where you could adjust these things on fly.

    Great game anyway and have a great day y'all !

    submitted by /u/Motornation_Police
    [link] [comments]

    Ford Mustang GT Fastback '15 - The Crew 2 (PS4 Gameplay)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Need help with jet sprint!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I am only at icon 20 and i am trying to do the jet sprint levels but i am always behind the required time. I am at the reccomended level. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Mendcate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment