• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    The Crew The Crew 2 - Dual Drift

    The Crew The Crew 2 - Dual Drift


    The Crew 2 - Dual Drift

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Camaro

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Thansk for putting the RX-8 into the game Ubisoft!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Got myself this awesome gift after 1 yr of the crew 2

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    New save

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    So I played the demo on PC to test to see if I wanted to buy the game or not and when the option came up to pick a avatar the game crashed and when I opened it again it had auto picked a avatar for me. So my question is is there a way to change this? If not then can I just make a new UPlay account to make a new save? I tried this with the demo and it worked but I wanted to make sure before I buy it because if I have to permanently keep this random avatar it picked for me then I'm seriously considering just not going to buying the game which sucks because the little bit I played I really enjoyed the game.

    submitted by /u/Cubs4Life10
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the Koenigsegg Agera R and tried to take a picture with the camera in game. Opinion?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    How do I hide cars from the list of cars I own?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    I think it would be fun to make a goal to buy all the cars available, but it already takes forever sifting through the cars I already own. Can I do that?

    submitted by /u/iamturtlebjork
    [link] [comments]

    I created this with the fiat monster truck and the helicopter, thank you to my friend flash for helping me with this...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Did I Miss Something (New Player)?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:46 PM PST

    I've been trying to Google this but to no avail.

    Is this game about grinding out the same races over and over for more money and upgrades, or am I missing something? Is there somewhere to buy parts? Or do some events have certain payouts? I just find that I have to repeat the same set of races three times each to get a car good enough for the next group.

    I'm not saying I don't enjoy the driving, but feel like I'm missing something major.

    submitted by /u/Andrew1990M
    [link] [comments]

    So...stupid question

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    I just bought The Crew 2 on PC and I have the Logitech g29 wheel that I was hoping to be able to use with it so I downloaded Logitech G Hub and started up the game but all of the settings for the wheel are empty. Does anyone have any suggestions on what buttons should be binded for what because I'm completely lost here.

    submitted by /u/Cubs4Life10
    [link] [comments]

    Best motorcycle? (Crew 1, not Crew 2)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    Hello, everyone. Can someone help me out on which bike I should get. I hear the Ninja is the fastest, is this true. The BMW and Ducati seems like good competition if not better

    submitted by /u/skaterkay95
    [link] [comments]

    Troubleshooting Help

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I bought the Crew 2 from the PlayStation Store last night. I had the game download overnight so I could play this morning. When I started the game up, after pressing start your story, I got the error code: 3_37cf35e0_107

    I have tried all of the steps on the Ubisoft website and still no luck. Could someone please tell me how to fix this.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kcd28
    [link] [comments]

    LA to NY: My first attempt with Thrustmaster F1 wheel

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    1.000.000 followers

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    From holiday summit we can get 1mln followers how much icon lvls it will be?

    submitted by /u/Xfinity17
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Thrustmaster T300 Steering Wheel Mapping on PS4

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    Hello. New member here. I play TC2 on PS4 with T300 wheel base. I use Ferrari 599XX EVO Alcantara and Ferrari F1 wheel but having difficulties in control mapping. Eg. I don't know how to change camera, show map, etc. without having to use the DualShock 4 controller. Please help.

    submitted by /u/lupiloopdiloop
    [link] [comments]

    Another my livery. Opinions? O:)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment