• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Dec 10th

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Dec 10th


    This Week In TC2 – Dec 10th

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Intercepted

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    Probably my best photo yet

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Fierce Speciale

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Currently, what’s your favorite car in the whole catalog? Mine:

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    welcome

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    all are welcome to join me in a session for a car show. i play on playstation so add me at DLineTy05 or PM me for more details!!!

    submitted by /u/offbranceral
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Why the police have such low dialogue? I've heard "they always try to run from a chopper" more than someone with Alzheimer

    submitted by /u/hawkeysim
    [link] [comments]

    I see your RD-09, So I thought I should share my Teku Lotus I made awhile back!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Bought the game, and it's already finished (?)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    I bought the game, gold edition, with the free weekend sales. I didn't try it during the weekend, I was thinking about buying it before and just went for it.

    I also have The Crew (the older one) and played it a couple of years ago and I was kinda baffled when I launched The Crew 2. I was already lv. 10 or whatever is called, the storyline is already finished (if even there is one), I have a gazillion of vehicles (some I remember from TC1) and the game is half completed event wise (100 something events completed out of 221). What the hell? I've literally checked twice if I booted the right game, everything is the same. The entire game almost looks like a DLC to the first one.

    submitted by /u/francazzista
    [link] [comments]

    (Work in progress) for now this is my Acura NSX tuning. Any suggestions? (Totally recommend this car to anyone)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Canyon road route: TC2

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:29 AM PST

    The other day I stumbled upon (and I'm sure I'm not the first to do so) a pretty awesome route to drive on. It starts at the Canyonlands speed trap, turn left at the event marker. Head down that road past the Endurfix Motocross event, keep going all the way down there untill you pass the Live Xtreme series EP4 event. Keep going even further, past the Grand Canyon Speed trap, you'll reach the end of the route when you find yourself at a T-junction going towards Vegas.

    You'll have the most fun on a sports bike because I've tried this on the Maserati MC12 Versione Course (TC) and it's just too fast. Keep it under 210mph and you'll have a load of fun, or de-tune a street car to a max speed of 205 - 210 and you'll be good. Anything faster and the quick technical sections will be too much. For reference I've ridden this on the Suzuki GSX-R1000R and loved it.

    Try the route, have fun and let me what you thought about it.

    submitted by /u/M3ptt
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the Logitech G29 and all buttons are unbound, which i read is supposed to be like that, but the buttonjs dont show up as actual PS buttons. anyone any ideas? (i have i have LG HUB and the wheel is set to PS3)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment