• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    The Crew The Crew Discord

    The Crew The Crew Discord


    The Crew Discord

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Just a quick reminder about our partner server The Crew Discord. If you would like to join you can follow this link or you can search "thecrew" to join.

    There we have different language channels, summit stats, picture sharing and pro tune guides. Remember to read the rules and go to role selector to select your roles.

    Thanks :-)

    submitted by /u/Elongo06
    [link] [comments]

    German Style Bundle

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Just a quick reminder of how good the original crew game looks

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Las Vegas atmosphere

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    LaFerrari Pro Tune

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    A Minor Thing That I Think Would Help TC2's Physics Look a Lot Better.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Yes, everyone's been talking about how much better the beta handling is and that it should immediately be implemented for every vehicle. But I really think that having better mid-air physics for cars will make the physics overall look a lot better. In its current state, when your car goes flying after hitting a jump, I feel that the car flies through the air in a bit of an unnatural manner. As well, the way the car lands doesn't really feel natural either, IMO. I feel that changing these things about how your car flies through the air would make the game's physics feel overall a lot better, especially if it comes with the update that adds beta handling to every car.

    Here's what I mean:

    FH4 - https://youtu.be/Q_gut8uZTqs?t=77

    TC2 - https://youtu.be/Z0snUuWZo6c?t=256

    In FH4, minute differences in how the car launches changes exactly how the car lands - for instance, in the clip, you can see that the car tilted a bit downwards on the left side because of the launch angle, and when it lands, it bounces and shakes a bit before stabilizing. In the TC2 clip, yes the person hits the jump straight-on with no angle, but you can see that the landing in FH4 looked a lot better and more intense than the landing in TC2, despite the landing in TC2 also taking place from a pretty substantial height, as there was very little intensity with the landing IMO.

    This probably won't be really high on IVT's priority list, but still, I can only hope...

    submitted by /u/MooseTheSyrupMan
    [link] [comments]

    ///M4

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Curious about Stadia release date...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    So today I finally wrapped up The Crew 2 on my X1X and I enjoyed it very much so... now that I have Stadia I would love to try and play the game on the go and 100% the achievements again...

    I know it has technically been announced for Stadia but no date that I know of yet... Hope we hear something soon and if anyone knows anything here let me know.

    submitted by /u/AchtungZboom
    [link] [comments]

    How to collect live summit rewards??

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I was doing the open days live summit and now the bmw live summit started but its not letting me collect the previous live summit rewards. On the billboard it says "Collect your rewards but I cannot find a way to do that.

    submitted by /u/Chemical_Turnover
    [link] [comments]

    Mercedes AMG GT Free Roam Drive | Logitech G920 Gameplay The Crew 2

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    3k porsche carrera gt. "green flash edition". this car is a beast. i think it's the hypercar with the best handling at the moment.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Grinding crew credits?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Haven't played since day 1 since they didn't have PvP back then and then started playing other games but now I have some time to get back into the crew 2. Loved the crew 1 btw.

    I haven't looked into the summit stuff or the pvp stuff yet as I still have low level cars but I've noticed there's vanity items and stuff in the store but they are only available with crew credits.

    I don't want to spend real money. Would rather just grind them in game.

    I do know you can do contracts for them but I think you only get 1 contract per day and they usually only give 1500? That's low and doesn't sound worth it.

    Is there any other ways of earning crew credits?

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment