• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    The Crew Heading to alabama. 🤠

    The Crew Heading to alabama. ��


    Heading to alabama. ��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Lightning fast

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    I still don't understand how you can like the new handling model

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    I can't get used to it. I don't understand why you guys prefer it. The cars can turn way too much now. Sure you can go much faster in corners but it's also really hard to control and doesn't feel fun.

    I've been told that this new handling feels much better and that you have to get used to it. Well I've been trying it for a while and still hate it. I've even bought a new controller because I thought it was the issue. No it wasn't.

    Can you guys explain to me what you like exactly about this new handling ?

    This is not a rant, I just wanna understand.

    I'm not a noob, I average rank 50 on ps4 summits.

    submitted by /u/LitteulCevenn
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do races online with my friend?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Stupid question, but I'm a complete noob as this game. We've figured out how to invite each other, but how can we do races online together (we are in Xbox One by the way.)

    submitted by /u/plzstayfrosty
    [link] [comments]

    [SUGGESTION] I would like to be able to set the waypoint to an event or skill from the Activity tab. Here's a mockup of what I mean.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Who also like this moment!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Her Majesty Ferrari F40

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    LFC the crew 1

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Looking for 1 or a couple of people to run the burn Coburn mission and maybe some of the last section missions with me. No mic is needed, ps4 message me if interested

    submitted by /u/JumbiexYT
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:40 AM PST

    I am very close to 100% completion, but I still need to get all the photos, but can't do that without playing with people to get them. Does anyone have any workarounds or will I just have to join crews in game and hope they know what I need to do?

    submitted by /u/jdschwab02
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew | Teste Drive KAWASAKI Z1000 ABS

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Race of an century

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Upcoming Sale on PC?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Finally decided to give this a try but its $60 on most sites for PC. Just wondering if there was a recent sale that I might've missed or if theres one coming soon.

    submitted by /u/DeadSetCxnt
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 Acura NSX Street Challenge Motor Trend

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment