• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    The Crew The meet of yesterday, that was epic

    The Crew The meet of yesterday, that was epic


    The meet of yesterday, that was epic

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    One of the most beautiful hyper cars of all time.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Buying the Crew 2 for cruising?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm a Forza Horizon and Motorsport fan, and I love the expansive map that I've seen in youtube videos for this game. I'm thinking about buying the Gold edition or whatever it's called since it's only $25. I basically just want to take roadtrips and cruise around in mainly stock cars. Is this a game I should buy?

    submitted by /u/Intrepid_Strawberry
    [link] [comments]

    The German Yin Yang

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    We slowly aproach the spring.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Los Angeles construction area. Perfect for a shot

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Love the wheels !

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Jus Chillin

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Returning player

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    A player who hasn't played for a year now. So is this game still alive? Is the community still alive? What has changed? Please let me know if the game has changed because I stopped playing it out of boredom.

    submitted by /u/Flokica
    [link] [comments]

    Car shows/Meetups should become more frequent

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    I think somehow this community should come together and make like a discord chat or steam group exclusively for making car meet-ups a thing

    Just a suggestion. If there already is, please let me know in the comments :D

    submitted by /u/Lowpolygons
    [link] [comments]

    Elegance

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:07 AM PST

    More cars please!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    I know this is probably a small cry in a very large group of others wanting the same but just wondering if there's anything I'm missing on if there's ever gonna be anymore cars. Are they done with the game other than the special summit cars that's already in the game just re-skinned and a tad faster maybe. I just got into the mini and it's an amazing car to use in the game I'm a mechanic and would never ever consider a mini for anything or a lot of the cars I like but their cool it's a fun game but then I see they only do 3 or 4 classes of the mini but full class of the focus and other cars(drag,drift and the others) just started playing forza again and love the choice of cars and they just got a Lexus. Just wondering if there's anything big coming for the crew I would love to see it happen not sure why it hasn't yet

    submitted by /u/James1562
    [link] [comments]

    New player>>Gameplay help

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Just bought The Crew 2 for PS4 Question: Every time I pull into the MOTORTREND CLASSIC (or other races) the computer automatically force switches my vehicle to an Audi TT RS. We have a few vehicles already. We switch to them before we pull into the garage for the race - no matter what car we select before we pull in - it auto switches to an AUDI TT.

    What am I doing wrong? We have a Shelby GT500 and a Mazda RX7. How do I drive either of those cars in a race instead of the AUDI TT?

    submitted by /u/1esotericguy
    [link] [comments]

    Fake R32 Does Drift Two Wheeler

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:29 AM PST

    What I like in a first Crew, is a long roadtrips, without boats, fly planes and other things. Just you and the car on the road...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Frosty ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

    The Crew 2 La Fender Bulk Destruction Derby The Show Epreuve SquadX

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Destruction derby is broken

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Honestly, this autodestruction glitch is making summit ranking broken when everyone getting 150k points for this event.

    submitted by /u/Shaku92PL
    [link] [comments]

    How to make money on The Crew ?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    How do you make money in the crew aside from the little bonuses that you get as you free roam ? i have no clue can anyone tell me how i can make money thru jobs/missions and such ?

    submitted by /u/hairypotter08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment