• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    The Crew Ski Jump. Jump, Spin, Drift and repeat

    The Crew Ski Jump. Jump, Spin, Drift and repeat


    Ski Jump. Jump, Spin, Drift and repeat

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:54 AM PST

    This is one of the best games I have ever played. I wish I got this game sooner.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Wow. Where do I begin. This game is incredible. Me and my friend have been playing it non stop the last couple days. We have been Forza fans since 2012, playing every release since then. We started to get a little bored of the latest Horizon games as the newer releases aren't quite as good as the older ones. FH4 just gives you a pretty small map, and tells you to get on with it. No storyline. Just do races, earn money, and get faster cars. That's it. It got very, very boring after a while. The beauty of the older games, (especially Horizon 1) was that you had a storyline. The further you progressed, the more you earned and the faster / cooler the cars became. This level of progression and sense of achievement is what we wanted, and it's what TC2 provides. Not only that, but the map on TC2 is way, way bigger. Which was one of our main complaints with FH4. Every time I fire up this game, I drive on different roads and see different landmarks. It makes the game feel real. To add to this, if I don't feel like driving, I can ride a motorbike (which can range from a Harley, to a Kawasaki Ninja) a speedboat, or even a fucking Spitfire. At first it felt weird, but this sense of choice is refreshing for someone who felt restricted by Forza. To add to this, every car in TC2 sounds better than in FH4. Which further adds to the sense of immersion. I was driving a F-Type SVR and my friend was in a Camaro Z28. In FH4, these two cars would sound almost identical as they both feature V8s. In TC2, they sound similar, but the Jaguar whines when you floor it, and crackles and pops when you lift off. This simply doesn't happen in Forza and again makes the game feel that little bit more immersive. To summarise I'm incredibly impressed by the level of detail, amount of choice, and overall fun factor that this game provides. It's incredibly underated.

    submitted by /u/plzstayfrosty
    [link] [comments]

    Miura

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:48 AM PST

    The Beauty in the Rain

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I like making liveries and my latest was a Finnish chocolate bar. Thought I would give our western neighbours something to appreciate too.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Ford Focus

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    If you are farming for RallyX, followers, or bucks. I think this is the best event.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Infinite Loading after Main Menu

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    You guys have probably heard this a lot of times, but my copy of The Crew 2 won't let me onto the game. At the start of the game I'll press Start Your Story and it will start loading, but it will never stop. It says LIVE in the bottom right corner the whole time.

    submitted by /u/koolkidsavesthekat
    [link] [comments]

    Which Edition?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    PSN has a sale at the moment for all 3 editions. Standard is $15, deluxe is $17, and gold is $25, that being said which one should I get? Is the season pass still a thing or is it not even worth it?

    submitted by /u/RiverGod4
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite bike by far

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Don't think I'm fast enough to outrun him

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Dragon’s gate drift

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    The Crew | McLaren F1

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    (PS4) I am free for livery requests (EMS, police, racecar etc)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    If you need a livery on PS4 hmu

    submitted by /u/JackTheCookie
    [link] [comments]

    Near Palm Coast slalom

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    The Crew | Teste Drive KAWASAKI Ninja H2

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    ❤ ..ps ID Xx_5omar5_Xx482

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    TC 1 - how to get rewards for Summit?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Hey,

    I have a question in post title - how to get Summit rewards for The Crew 1?

    submitted by /u/kris_1313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment