• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    The Crew This is just sad...

    The Crew This is just sad...


    This is just sad...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Something I did and can’t remember why

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Finally, pink underglow for my car

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Crew 2 noob here. Just got the game for my birthday. Wat do?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Where do I start? What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Wattheheccingfric
    [link] [comments]

    Sweet RX-7

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Money

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm new in The Crew 2, just bought it today and I want to know if there's any possibility to earn money easy, or fast. Any advice? Thx

    submitted by /u/blackhew03
    [link] [comments]

    How's The Crew on the Xbox 360 in 2020?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I want to replay The Crew in the worst way possible. And by that I mean on the Xbox 360. If anyone in this subreddit still plays The Crew on the Xbox 360 for some ungodly reason in 2020, how is it?

    submitted by /u/Walrus9000
    [link] [comments]

    300 SLR at Fremont Street

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    I hate plane racing

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    I wish this game didnt have any type of plane racing because its confusing as hell compared to real life racing

    submitted by /u/MrLuecke
    [link] [comments]

    Live summit rewards

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    What happens to expired the summit cars Can I still get them?

    submitted by /u/mrreaper72
    [link] [comments]

    MR Orange

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    PS4 Crew 2 Trophies

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I've never really been a big trophy hunter for PS4 games, however due to the crew 2 being one of my favourite games I'd love to get my first platinum trophy from it. I'm 90% of the way there however I cannot complete one trophy where I have to redo the same event 3 times. Now I've tried restarting at the end of the same street race and it didn't work. I have also tried completing the street race and then driving back into it 3 times and still no trophy. Does anyone know how to complete this trophy? Please help thank you

    submitted by /u/Zarniwoop12
    [link] [comments]

    Better car

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Whats the better car between the Divo,Veneno Chiron and the veyron? Thanks

    submitted by /u/mrreaper72
    [link] [comments]

    The Clock Kingdom Roswell Combo Summit Event!!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    We need similar race event set ups for the air race discipline, at the moment the air race discipline is very stale with no new events since the game was released, to make it more exciting or to revamp have a similar set up from rally raid but for air race and have a time event to finish the race, if there is going to be ai you could either have other planes or maybe a ground vehicle that your going up against, we need more air races as I want to play with planes more but once the races are done you will end up not using the plane unless your free roaming from one place to another...

    submitted by /u/Aviddgamer2019
    [link] [comments]

    Which hypercar should I buy?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I've got the money for any hypercar but I'd like to buy the best one wich is it?

    submitted by /u/clemdemort
    [link] [comments]

    We need a Time Attack/World Record mode

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Maybe this will be better added to the sequel of this game but if it can be added to The Crew 2 that's also cool.

    What I'm asking for is a separate "Time Attack" or World Record mode for people who wish to chase leaderboard times. A mode where the traffic is disabled and the weather and lighting is static. Just the track, you and your goal of beating the best times. No bullshit.

    I'm sick and tired of having my racing lines perfect on long hypercar races for the game to spawn a car right around the corner with only 5ms to respond and dodge it. Every time I play the New York hypercar race at least a good minute to a minute and half is thrown away because I crash into traffic or have to slow down heavily to avoid them. The best times people achieve by doing the no traffic glitch anyways so making a mode without them in is no different.

    I'm also sick of the damn weather and lighting changing constantly. The lighting in this game already is pretty poor where visibility is concerned compared to other racing games like Need For Speed Heat. It takes the piss when my eyes finally adjust to a specific brightness level it changes after a few minutes and the basic act of seeing where I'm going becomes much more difficult. Even worse when it starts to snow as now the road is barely visible and I can't clearly see where to enter and leave my ideal racing line, causing my performance to suffer yet again. I just want clear, bright lighting with no traffic on all races. Unless of course the point of a certain race is to have X weather/lighting as the challenge. But having constantly changing random weather and traffic fucking me up ruins the experience.

    It's already difficult as it is playing this on console at 30fps with its high input lag. This other bullshit makes end game racing extremely infuriating. Heck maybe this mode you can't earn money or popularity, I'm fine with that. But just a separate mode for people who have done almost everything and want to chase records.

    submitted by /u/MetalingusMike
    [link] [comments]

    SRT Viper

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Clock Kingdom is bad.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    It is the summit that combines the least loved things like POWERBOAT ESCAPES

    Off-road escapes. Drag races. I wish we could have another summit like flying Germans. Something that is actually enjoyable. I hate clock Kingdom. What is in your opinion the worst summit?

    Edit: Hey, I respect your opinion and won't push you to change it. This is mine. You can like it, I myself don't.

    submitted by /u/JackTheCookie
    [link] [comments]

    The Carrera GT.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Best hypercar for 1 million or under?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:37 AM PST

    I'm stuck and I dont know which one to buy

    submitted by /u/luca1313ls
    [link] [comments]

    Photo By Waxelle-Fr

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment