• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    The Crew What do you think of this?

    The Crew What do you think of this?


    What do you think of this?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Silver bullet

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    The water is completely stunning, and i love to meditate on this...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Highly reflective surface

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Sometimes i also like playing with aqua-filters in Crew 2 to get cellish-automodellista look!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Best Way To Earn Money And Build Car Collection

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Tbh I play this game with bikes a lot more than I play with any other vehicles I want to build up my collection and eventually own all the cars, is there an efficient way to farm money or followers I'm just shy of being I 600 Wondering if I could earn some money or some followers to make it easier to earn money

    submitted by /u/BoXposed
    [link] [comments]

    Mopeds & Jetskis

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Mopeds & Jetskis

    Most of the cars in the crew 2 are sports cars with the addition of faster hypercars, however there is lacking variety when it comes to car types.

    jetskis (you could add jetskis as a reward for water based summits)

    Scooters (mopeds)

    I hope that in upcoming updates we dont keep getting fast cars or typical cars most people can think of but everyday cars that people drive to work and home. There is something different about having these vehicles in racing games.

    These are the list of cars i think should be added to the crew 2:

    Jetski

    Yamaha SuperJet

    I always know that the Crew 2 would have been slightly more popular if Ubisoft added jetskis instead of boats as i hear many people say that boats are useless or hard to handle.

    Jetski's in my opinion would have been so much better than boats.

    Delivery missions on mopeds

    Mopeds, i have spoken about this before but i think it would be cool if Ubisoft added mopeds in the Crew 2 with specific food delivery missions where the player must drive to a certain point within a time limit, the Crew 2 mainly has races and you may think this is not a good suggestion but these can be side missions which could further allow for unlocking parts for mopeds when successfully completing a mission.

    Some examples of good mopeds:

    Honda Vision 110

    Peugeot Kisbee

    Hopefully mopeds can be added at some point, i've been asking for them because there are no open world racing games that have scooters, the Crew 2 has the typical racing bikes, dirt bikes, and cruisers but no scooters. They deserve to be added in such a big map as the Crew 2 has.

    Sidenote: They're not slow, remember there are three different engine sizes for mopeds.

    50cc , 108cc , 125cc

    In total Ubisoft should consider to add these things as well as focusing on improving the games cities, road textures and textures in general and hopefully graphics, anti-aliasing and draw distance.

    submitted by /u/FPSgmaer10108
    [link] [comments]

    Bugatti La Voiture Noire

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Will tc2 gonna add the Bugatti La Voiture Noire?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Floopadoop
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal steering settings for Bikes & Boats?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    So, I found this post explaining how the 3 steering settings in the Controller option works and while informative, I'm left with a question; How does this affect bikes and boats with their leaning forward and backward functionalities?

    Specifically, I'm looking for the ideal settings to be able to fully turn the bike and/or boat while not sacrificing the bonus from leaning front or back. This would be especially helpful with JetSprint events, as getting the best times involve pushing the propellers upwards for more speed.

    So, assuming the slider option all the way to the left is 0 and all the way to the right is 10, where do I place the Linearity, Dead Zone, and Clamping steering settings for this effect to be possible?

    submitted by /u/NeoSpearBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Little sunshine pony to you feed ☀️

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Miami Vice feel meets The Crew. Part II - Sunshine in the City

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    What is the best way to farm legendary sets?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I need to get some sets to get better scores in the summit

    submitted by /u/iliketrains612
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my Ubisoft account from multiple Ps4 accounts?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:38 AM PST

    When I first got The Crew 2, I had to sign up for an Ubisoft account. I was wondering if I could play on my second Ps4 account, using the same Ubisoft account so that I wouldn't have to start from there beginning.

    submitted by /u/FrateSnike
    [link] [comments]

    Main Menu Music

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    So, I just got the game and already start regretting it. There is nothing I hate more than music in the main menu of the game, and this game somehow doesnt let me edit it. I have googled and searched this subreddit, just to realise that I'm not the only one having a problem with this, but that no one seems to have a solution. Playing on PC btw.

    So, I go to Options -> Audio and pull down the bar of music, and it still plays at full blast. I mean this game is not Day One and it's still listed on 60€ without a special offer. So, I really need a solution here. Quickly.

    submitted by /u/njoYYYY
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment