• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    The Crew How do you like the new update?

    The Crew How do you like the new update?


    How do you like the new update?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    If this existed in the Crew 2... Nothing would catch it.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, this is happening in-game on the new Ford. Yes, this is indeed trippy.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    so cool

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Loving the new Shelby

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I was just cruising with my brand new V10 R8 and took this picture on the north of the map, what do you guys think of it?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    The new character model is my favourite thing from this update, although the camera position in the garage or at the HQ has to change asap.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I have finally collected them all, yay!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Found some floating trees in Chicago

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift (Final Race) 2.0

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    So the new Shelby is bugged out and you are stuck in a loading loop if you interact with it

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    New touring bikes model info

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    When you look at the exceptions for window tint you can see which touring bikes they are going to add. There's 4 of them as far as i can see and they're based on existing models.

    -BMW S 1000RR 2015 TOURING CAR - MOTORBIKE EDITION

    -DUCATI PANIGALE R 2015 TOURING CAR - MOTORBIKE EDITION

    -KTM 1190 RC8 R Power Track Edition 2015 TOURING CAR - MOTORBIKE EDITION

    -KTM 1190 RC8 R Track 2015 TOURING CAR - MOTORBIKE EDITION

    submitted by /u/Eqaulo
    [link] [comments]

    The New Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Is Missing

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    The New Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Is Missing

    Hi guys, so basically I bought the Shelby Sunset pack with crew credtis and drove it around a little when the update went live. As you can see, it's maxed out, I did put my best parts on it and used it. I logged back in again and the car's gone along with all my parts and now I can't even use it for the summit.

    What is this glitch and how do I fix it?

    https://preview.redd.it/4qxbhx064xo41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=23a036c0aced96ae7bc1df1d752b78981515e618

    submitted by /u/Burial2411
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on the Inner Drive update (leaderboards)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Hello Crew community and Ubisoft

    I thank you for the new update, it adds some nice and long awaited features. I love the music and the ability to customse vehicles without having to visit the house.

    But sadly, this update changed a game mechanic that allowed racers to reset and skip out parts of the track - I understand this was an unintended mechanic.

    When a major change like this is introduced: like traffic, dynamic weather or track resets, Ubisoft should reset the leaderboards! While this will be unfair for a few, leaving the times of people who had used a (now removed) mechanic is far worse.

    It is discouraging for racers, experienced and new to the game, to stay invested in the game. For example: I grinded very hard to get the Bugati Magma edition to try and get above my 300 odd ranking on the New York Race; now I have no chance in beating that time whatsoever!

    I would like to call on other racers for their opinions by way of a poll:

    Do you think Leaderboards should be reset across all the Crew 2?

    Poll here!

    submitted by /u/dc_00
    [link] [comments]

    Huh? Pt 4

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    I don’t like the new characters

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Any way to use the old one

    submitted by /u/llama-facts
    [link] [comments]

    �� Hiss

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Random FPS Drop

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hello, I recentley started playing the crew 2 and it randomly drops to 4 fps and only fixes when i reset my pc. Ive tried installing different driver versions, malware byte scan, and nothings fixed it.

    EDIT: it drarted happening after the newest nvidida driver, i rolled back still happens only in the crew 2. My specs are

    2060 super 8gb oc

    ryzen 5 3600 4.2 ghz

    16gb ram 3000 mhz

    b450 tomahawk motherboard

    submitted by /u/Coopdaboop
    [link] [comments]

    Not going to lie, the new walk-mode camera is actually making me dizzy.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    The new avatars are a step to the side in my opinion; I'm glad to have finally gotten rid of my avatar's permanent hat, albeit at the cost of none of the new avatars being quite my style as much. (If they're graphically better, I'm not the right person to be able to tell; I'm on a lower resolution monitor.)

    But the new camera in the garage and HQ is actually making me dizzy to the point where I don't even want to play the game. Holding down the "first-person" button just worsens the issue by making the camera effectively even further away from the avatar's actual center of rotation. Is there a fix in the pipeline for this?

    submitted by /u/gynoidgearhead
    [link] [comments]

    Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift (Final Race)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Texture issues PS4 Pro

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Anyone facing the weird texture glimmering thing on consoles? Accessing the map, the new character models or even cars at some points are having issues.

    submitted by /u/JhinBR
    [link] [comments]

    game doesnt allow me to get back in

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    i cant get back in the game after i alt tab out it just keep flickering on a black screen and going back to my home screen, this got worse after the latest update

    submitted by /u/coeniegames24
    [link] [comments]

    Is there actually 20 new cars?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    They say they added 20 new cars, what are they?

    submitted by /u/zuzu_1290
    [link] [comments]

    Framerate drop & other PS4 problems post-Inner Drive update

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    You all know the one

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment