• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    The Crew Here is the finished project. Gran Turismo 4 Ford GT

    The Crew Here is the finished project. Gran Turismo 4 Ford GT


    Here is the finished project. Gran Turismo 4 Ford GT

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Photo mode is fun

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    This is a collection of almost all of the logos I have made over various projects

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Worst New York start

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Mx flips

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Definitely my proudest shot

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Red Bull give you wings...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    HARD TIME PLAYING THE GAME

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I just wanna share that I suck at driving but I love digital car games and definitely real life cars. I even have a hard time beating normal Hyper Car mode using Regera. Hope I can do better like you guys

    submitted by /u/cccoles
    [link] [comments]

    That ass ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Took the Jesko sightseeing

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    The Lean

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Can’t get alpha mark X Please help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I have enough money but the bucks and cc option is locked, di I have to wait for the bundle to end? Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/ineedhelpmwis
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best hypercar under 1 million?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I have been saving for a hypercar but I don't know which one should I buy, I don't want to but a car that is not good or one that I will not enjoy driving. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/isa_98
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best tc out of these

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Ferrari fxx k, BMW m6 gt3, Mercedes amg c 63, Ford GT, Audi rs3 LMS. I know the 599xx Evo and Gallardo super trofeo are the best but I cant afford them so I would like to use what I have

    submitted by /u/Sprinkles276381
    [link] [comments]

    Took the Jesko sightseeing, Part II

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Where is the longest tunnel in game?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Loving the car sounds in tunnels. Where is the longest tunnel in game for maximal enjoyment?

    submitted by /u/Feuersturmer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox to PC question

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have played the Crew (1) on Xbox1, but now have a fancy gaming PC and plan to play on that with the steam copy. I plan on making a new ubisoft account so that I play the story again. My question is do I need some kind of Xbox Live paid membership equivalent so I can play in crews or do PvP or that kind of thing? Or is all this just part of buying the game for PC?

    Also, on Steam does the ultimate edition include wild run, calling all units and all the other dlc cars? I would imagine it means you get all the available dlc but I don't see where it says that.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/pgl_holo
    [link] [comments]

    Ford gt

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I heard that the Ford gt is discounted but I can't see the discounted price

    submitted by /u/spicy_cheezer
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Trophy on PS4 - The Crew 1 - Need Help Please

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I need help to get the platinum, I need the trophy hold the line
    I need 3 people to join my crew and reach 351km/h all together
    There's some still playing ?
    PSN Ale_cog

    Happy Easter

    submitted by /u/Nowellsss
    [link] [comments]

    What to buy?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm new to the game and I don't know what are the best cars and ways of making money like I looked on YouTube and most the videos are a year old so I didn't know if they were relevant

    submitted by /u/camten47
    [link] [comments]

    Longer Races in The Crew 2?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Are there longer races like the ones designed to be an hour long in the first The Crew game?

    I've been playing during the free weekend and the only ones I've seen similar to are the (I think one-time) New York to LA Hypercar race and the one from ~Chicago to Miami.

    Are there any other long races I can expect to see or is that the extent? I find putting on some music and just driving along pretty therapeutic so it'd be nice to be rewarded for it too like I did in the first game.

    submitted by /u/404GenderNotFound
    [link] [comments]

    Racing In The Moonlight.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment