• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    The Crew Rally(cross) king

    The Crew Rally(cross) king


    Rally(cross) king

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Air Nitro lets you fly to the moon. Almost.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Boat in rock? Im not sure it's bug or about map. but it's there (near L.A Airport)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Black Night

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Just hanging around

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I spent 7 hours non-stop racing just to get the Koenigsegg Jesko, here is one picture i took after i got it

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    What are your opinions on the new update?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Getting lost

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    A simple photo of my simple Jesko

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    New player - what’s the best bike?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    A lot of different opinions but a lot of people rate the MV Augusta F4 RR

    submitted by /u/Hannah9982
    [link] [comments]

    A yellow british boi

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    The Crew 2 - Hypercar leaderboards need resetting

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Just played the New York hypercar race with my Veyron, not really impressed with the handling change in all honesty. Anyways to get to the point, there a respawn shortcut near the end of the race that shaves 1 minute to 2 minutes off the time. Ubisoft have patched the respawn system in the last update to prevent this, it now respawns you back to the original road.

    We now have record times that are impossible to beat or come close to thanks to this respawn nerf. Ubisoft need to reset all hypercar leaderboards so we can have a more accurate ranking.

    submitted by /u/MetalingusMike
    [link] [comments]

    This Month in Motornation – April

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Community Request Survey Results

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Road trip buddies

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Posted this on my second account by accident, I deleted it already but here we go again. "Today, I learned how to fly using a car

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Total space on pc

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    What is total size of this game on pc? (Include dlc and other) Im looking for this game so could you help me it out?

    submitted by /u/102kennyworld
    [link] [comments]

    Game removed the top I was wearing and put on a women’s top on me before making my torso invisible ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Why the hell would they remove clothing? And why the he'll was my male character put in a women's top, breast and all smh. Then when I went to change my outfit in the home my torso became fully invisible. So I restarted the game and my torso is still invisible. Just a floating head and legs.....

    submitted by /u/skaterkay95
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn off the tutorial-y tips?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to figure out how to turn off the tutorial-y tips that occasionally pop up and tell you how to move, shift gears and so on. How is that turned off?

    submitted by /u/Mrdurugin
    [link] [comments]

    Liverys saying that i don’t own my own liverys?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    So i wanted to switch livery's on my car because i made a few different ones for the same car.

    but the game didnt show all my livery's and when i took off the "owned" filter it shows all my livery's and i had to buy some of them with in game currency, has anyone else had this? It shows some of my liverys as owned and some as not.

    Had anyone else had this issue, i just noticed this today. This annoys me because i spent hours or a couple of days recreating some liverys pf peoples.

    submitted by /u/OofisMcgoofis
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmic Evo

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    "Skilled" affix on SR vehicles?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if it's actually possible to get the "Skilled" affix on "Scorebreaker" set items for SR vehicles.

    I think I've rerolled 100+ times without seeing this affix on Scorebreaker items. Am I just super unlucky or is it impossible to get?

    submitted by /u/SSJGokuVI
    [link] [comments]

    Alfa Romeo Giulia from 6 Underground

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Live Map

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    How do I know what events I have and haven't done?

    submitted by /u/nathanael21688
    [link] [comments]

    Love my SLS

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment