• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    The Crew Glad I can still roadtrip in quarantine

    The Crew Glad I can still roadtrip in quarantine


    Glad I can still roadtrip in quarantine

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Bikers?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    This car, especially with the body kit and underglow, along with the night time race really made me feel like I was back in NFSUG2

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Happy lil boi

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Was fiddling with the camera effects and got this. I think it looks pretty cool.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Finally did the showdown.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Tounge of war.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Roadtrip.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    The GSX duel.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Amazing little hatch to tour around in. (Stock)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Ever since Inner Drive i notice a glitch on my map, but never thought it was anything. Now i lost a potential ± 200k points in the summit. Nice.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Should this be fine for this summit? i know i can improve but ill need to grind sets out!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Does someone want to help me ??

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    With those drag races and speed trap on the summit I would really like to try and get the platinum reward.

    Im on PC.

    submitted by /u/Lexa83773
    [link] [comments]

    Do the summit reward cars give any special bonus?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I'm saying cars like: Porsche Carrera Wasp edition or the rx8 blue thunder, do they have any special perks or such on them? Or are they just purely comestic?

    submitted by /u/Gr0wlerz
    [link] [comments]

    little throw back live photo

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    little throw back live photo

    Gotta love the '07 Paganini Zonda R, love racing it in 1st person due to the wooden steering wheel. out of all my other hypercars I still go back to her.

    https://preview.redd.it/w2d62wycrkw41.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=147cf4dcdd847eceb1915e5c6650102439b7f4b8

    submitted by /u/Nymphilis
    [link] [comments]

    Help with New York ps4

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to do New York by myself yet I'm looking for someone to carry me. Psn: ImSinisterzz Preferably right now

    submitted by /u/oxgn4president
    [link] [comments]

    Gatti

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Hello, I’m having trouble playing Lobby PvP and Faction Races due to a infinite loading screen at the end of the event

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Like i said in the title, every time i complete an online game or a faction race (only by winning in this case) the game goes on an infinite loading screen. My only solution is to Alt+F4.

    With few researches i found out that this game has suffered from a lot of similar issues. So i thought it was a bug that i could fix by completing the story missions, because i saw that in the profile menu i didn't had any factions! After a few missions i was in the Wolf faction so i tried to complete a faction race but the bug was still there.

    To be clear i didn't complete many missions back in the days when i first played The Crew, the ones that i did complete they're all located on the top left of the map, all of the rest of the map is empty from these missions... but not from the faction races. This is the reason because i thought it was a bug and i shouldn't be seeing these factions events yet.

    Sorry for this long message and perhaps for my bad english. I really hope that someone could help me fix the game so i can enjoy the full experience. Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/cleankiwii
    [link] [comments]

    Any Beginner tips?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    So, I've just bought this game because it was on sale, I thought it would be nice to kill some.time. but bro, why so hard? I don't know if I started wrong by choosing the TT. Anyway, I can barely win one race, personally the street ones. There's a easy mode or something? Plz help.

    submitted by /u/apollomage
    [link] [comments]

    Best Street Race Car

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game but am above Icon 30. I am wondering what street race car is the best overall.

    submitted by /u/Atomic9393
    [link] [comments]

    More characters, more bikes?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I was excited about getting back to the crew 2 when i saw that the new avatars weren't very diverse. It doesn't make super big difference it would just be nice imo.

    But i think alot of people would be very interested in more bikes, especially crotch rockets like yamaha R1 and Kawasaki ZX10RR or something. Would also be nice with cheaper and smaller bikes, especially since the price of sport bikes for new players are pretty high being around 400-500k

    Would be nice to get like a Yamaha R3 and kawasaki ninja 400 and ect. I do not think putting these bikes at cheap price would unbalance the game since they dont have that insaine performance

    submitted by /u/solo-mattae
    [link] [comments]

    the crew 2 constantly freezes after i've been playing about 5-10 minutes (pc)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    my system specs:

    rx 480 8gb video card

    ryzen 2600 processor, stock speed

    16gb ram 2400mhz

    msi b450-a pro motherboard

    game is installed on a hard drive

    what i've done:

    verify game files

    revert to a previous version of the drivers

    nothing has helped, i've played a lot of this game before with only some occasional crashes and no freezing. i used to have a 4gb rx570, though, is crashing on rx480 a known issue? has anyone had a similar problem?

    submitted by /u/varpaat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment