• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    The Crew GSX

    The Crew GSX


    GSX

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    On the way to New York

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    About to go see if they really do have the Best Food in this part of town.. ��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    The GSX Hype Train

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Anyone have any good road trip ideas?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to go on a big road trip in the crew 2 for a bit now but I don't know any good ones. Do you have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Josephian27070
    [link] [comments]

    I just couldn't resist...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    "I put alot of money under the hood, so you have more than enough muscle to burn tonights crowd... speaking of which, you need to get here soon Alex"

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Hy Guys who do agree that is an amazing sound?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Gaze into the eyes.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Stadia Needs Crossplay!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Similar to The Division 2, the Stadia version of The Crew 2 needs cross platform play! There's a couple issues that this would fix:

    • The current live events have very little participation due to the lower player count and fact that you must reach Icon to participate.

    • The PvP is very dead because players are still working through the main game. I have yet to find a single player to race against in either of the daily playlists - sometimes waiting over 10 minutes at a time. This not only makes PvP unplayable, but also means that daily tasks like "complete 3 PvP events" just can't be completed.

    I loved playing through The Crew 2 on PS4, but I am liking the Stadia version more due to it having better performance, less bugs, and faster load times. I sincerely hope Ivory Tower supports this version.

    Signed - A fan who double dipped.

    P.S. if a dev or social rep sees this any response would be appreciated - not sure on the best way to reach out.

    submitted by /u/duhbyo
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my GSX

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    370Z on the Coastal Range

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Loot question.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Does loot get better with the harder difficulty? Like if I'm farming just loot, is it better to do a harder difficulty or is it just based on the car?

    submitted by /u/nathanael21688
    [link] [comments]

    [The Crew] Choose a faction loading error

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Best races that are short and give a lot of parts.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Exactly as the title says but for every discipline. Trying to max out all my discipline cars etc.

    submitted by /u/7WardMedia
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use The Crew 2 video editor on PS4?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I have almost no control as to what portions of a clip I want to edit. I can't fast forward or rewind, I can only jump between each pre-established key frame. Are the controls really this unintuitive, am I missing something or is this just another bug that came with the previous patch?

    submitted by /u/MyMainIsInTheShop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment