• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    The Crew Regarding the upkeep and shutdown of TC1 and TC2

    The Crew Regarding the upkeep and shutdown of TC1 and TC2


    Regarding the upkeep and shutdown of TC1 and TC2

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I am a very large fan of TC1 and it holds a place in my hearth. As TC1 only has ~70 players online at all times, I begin to worry about how long the game will stay around.

    This game is very important to me, and a offline-patch would be apreciated, so that even if the games online capabilities are gone, I can experience this game. Even server software to host the server on your own server would be great.

    Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/Dziaod
    [link] [comments]

    Run, coward!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    So I'm starting to get the hang of editor mode. So far I made this, I also don't have a PC so I had to edit with my phone :/

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Went back to playing The Crew after many months, and realized they added my current project car!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    JDM vibes

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    What Filtered vehicles?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Was having fun with the editor while drifting.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    #TCEmonthly Platform: PS4 PSN: kylemainsl

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    THE CREW 2: Ghost Rider │Customization - Showcase│

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Playing on a wheel, need help

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I just got the game and I'm playing on my thrustmaster t-150. Is there any way to make the game play better with a wheel? It would i be better off with a controller? It's pretty bad with the wheel even after bumping everything to precise and cranking up the force feedback. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/syndicateeffect
    [link] [comments]

    Game becomes unresponsive upon changing wheel settings.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Title. Every time I change a key shortcut for my Thrustmaster TMX wheel, the game becomes unresponsive without saving the settings. Not that big a deal, but I would like to change some things for more comfort. If anyone else dealt with this or know a solution, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HeyTAKATIN
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about buying the crew

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I currently play need for speed heat and it's getting on the boring side, is this game still worth it is it more of a driving sim than need for speed like hard to drive/race I don't want something impossible but more fun because I believe there are more GM cars +cars in general idk let me know.

    submitted by /u/Rspartan8
    [link] [comments]

    She is a angry lady

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Drop Some Wanted Locations

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I know that the likelihood of this happening is slim, but do you think you guys could drop down some new locations (i.e cities, towns, natural parks/landscapes) that are wanted by the community in the comments of my post? If you could also say why you would want them, that'd be great too. Feel free to put as many as you want, and thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThatAtlantaGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Porsche Gt3RS - The Crew 2 Realistic Cruise - Thrustmaster T150 Pro - ( Steering Wheel + Paddles )

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Improving the variation of the roads and areas in the Crew 2

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Improving the variation of the roads and areas in the Crew 2

    Just a brief notice: i'm not including all the areas in the Crew 2 but only areas such as the East Coast area and Michigan:

    The Reason why i am pointing out these two areas was because the Crew 1's NYC looked very different to the Crew 2's NYC. In the Crew 1 there was autumn trees in the new york area but now in the crew 2 they were changed completely with green trees. The missisipi plateau was even changed to look less like it should.

    I was looking at some of the best roads in the USA and i was looking at a road in michigan which i thought was the best example of what ivory tower (developers) could do to improve these east coast areas more.

    https://preview.redd.it/pirmbmndiwx41.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=a34406e548b9241ec3e4481369f6879995641023

    Just look at how good this looks, just imagine if ivory tower put enough effort into improving the east coast area of the map and making it look more detailed and more like it does in real life.

    This road is also darker but in TC2 we don't really see this different kind of road texture variation.

    Additionally this all ties to the need for ivory tower to make improvements to the east coast and other regions as well.

    My whole point is when i played the first crew game when i went to NYC i felt like i was in new york, when i went to Miami i felt like i was in Miami, when i went to the country i felt like i was in the country but i just don't get that feel of the world in the crew 2 because its been downgraded heavily and most areas look stale and unappealing which makes exploration less enjoyable.'

    An example of what i mean (pictures from the crew 1)

    https://preview.redd.it/akbl51g1mwx41.png?width=470&format=png&auto=webp&s=fd894da3aea6c86f8dbf88d6a037d7ef05fb9516

    https://preview.redd.it/tu3u8zrvmwx41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebe4aa862c27d27681a2665c13141412b5fefb93

    https://preview.redd.it/uuw07y8rowx41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=db083c3e1301ff9880c353189f607eb440aaee92

    Now you may think why do trees matter, well its because if every area looked significantly different and detailed it would make exploration and driving to them more enjoyable. The little things could have made the slightest biggest differences if ivory tower focused more on improving the map and areas to create more variation and different looking areas.

    My question to everyone is: Who agrees that ivory tower should improve the map and areas at some point ?

    Thanks for listening.

    submitted by /u/FPSgmaer10108
    [link] [comments]

    The Wasp in Its Natural Habitat

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I just love Harlem west

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Fellow Crew 2 drivers, what are your current Control Settings (Steering linearity, deadzone etc) ?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I have been playing around with them since I bought the game and had found the perfect balance for my style of play but since the recent "inner drive" update the control of the car felt janky personally so started fiddling around with them again.

    So I'd like to know if any of you folks have updated your settings as well and what has helped you.

    submitted by /u/8X_SCOPE
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good way to farm for Live Rewards?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I've seen A LOT of videos and some maps but most of the times it doesn't spawn for me, I know thst they change daily and thaybare not in the same place for everyone but I really want to level up some vehicles because doing races gives me more inferior parts than superior. I have all the Icon points on Sensor and Collector, the same goes for the car thst I have.

    I appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Yous0n00b
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody can help me achieve 2 trophies?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, as the title says, i need only two trophies to get platinum (Social Butterfly and BFF). I have no friend and nobody accepts me as a crew member so i would be very appreciated if somebody help me. Also i guarantee you i'll let you win the event. Send me a dm for my PlayStation username if you are interested!

    Edit: I achieved the platinum, thanks to a fella.

    submitted by /u/_itsak78
    [link] [comments]

    Las Vegas was good to me taken a gamble

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Have I lost my save? - PC

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    So I'm starting this game up for the first time in like a year or so. When i get to the main menu and hit the continue option, it asks me to 'select my new look'. Is this indicative of my save file being lost after I did a Uplay reinstall a while back , or is it just some thing that was introduced in an update a while back for some reason. I don't want to continue through in case I accidentally overwrite something in the cloud

    submitted by /u/Blarzgh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment