• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    The Crew I have finally reached ICON 1000! Now bring on the hobbies, I can’t wait!

    The Crew I have finally reached ICON 1000! Now bring on the hobbies, I can’t wait!


    I have finally reached ICON 1000! Now bring on the hobbies, I can’t wait!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Dr Pepper livery for Fender Bulk

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Found a weird asphalt strip int he middle of the forest

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    The loot I won (the purple one) decided to launch itself into orbit for some reason

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Mazda RX-7

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    What cars do you want ubisoft to add?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Mistwalker

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    What's your favorite sounding car?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Going to replay this game and hopefully do some road trips after abandoning it on release because of the bad physics which I hear have improved, I don't really care how fast they are but what are your favorite sounding cars?

    submitted by /u/syskb
    [link] [comments]

    The gallardo & The Huracan, On the highway.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    What is the best Deadzone so the car doesn't feel to aggressive when steering?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I accidentally reset my controller setting on TC2 and now the car feels really aggressive then it turns. I basically touch the analog stick a tiny bit and the car almost turns in 45 degree angle. What is the best setting to put here? I absolutely forgot what I had.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Yous0n00b
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I set my Online ID to off in the game settings?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is something that's available in all platforms, so for those of you who play The Crew 2 on PS4 what happens when you turn off online ID in the game settings? Does it prevent other players from seeing your online ID above your car? I'm not sure what exactly happens if I turn it off.

    submitted by /u/mlvnluna8
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Ubisoft will ever enable the option to play The Crew 2 offline when they drop the online servers?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I personally would love that, but I don´t have high hopes for that. I just think it´s such a depressing feeling to be playing a game that will be nothing more than a coaster or frisbee in years to come.

    Then again, I love the game!

    submitted by /u/Virltommy
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get coloured smoke for planes?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I've seen people in online pvp have coloured plane smoke but can't figure it out myself

    submitted by /u/iGotBills2187
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I collected about 2.8 million bucks and wonder which hypercar to buy. Jesko or Divo. Which one should I choose?

    submitted by /u/Valaxarian
    [link] [comments]

    I'm look for a live rewards locations

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm searching for live rewards locations in the crew 2. Can someone direct me to a YouTuber that have all the locations in the crew 2? It would be help for me

    submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment