• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Bling (May 5th)

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Bling (May 5th)


    This Week In TC2 – Bling (May 5th)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Low altitude :)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    if anyone has ghosting or blurry game issue. Disable Ambient Occlusion

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    was inspired by a post I saw on here, love the way this looks

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    A timeless classic

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Pepsi livery for Corvette Stingray (Drag) Currently working on the Pepsi Max logo for a separate project

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I’m new to taking photos. How is it.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I love Shelby

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Viper Dreamin'

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Hmmm, what is this I see? A new Drift Car? ��

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Japanese masterrace.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Bike cruise ps4

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I am wanting to do a bike cruise with some people any bike is fine. my username is HT_Mortal if you add me I will add you to a group and we can play :)

    submitted by /u/HT_Mortal
    [link] [comments]

    I'm guessing this is just a bug, because 330mph top speed seems a bit high for a Hypercar lol

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Coming back to the game, what's the best way to progress?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Hey, so I started playing last year but had to stop all gaming due to an injury.

    I downloaded this game again, but am now kind of lost. Last thing I remember I was grinding the long hyper car race for money to buy Egoista. But now I am looking everywhere and it doesn't seem like I need it. I mean maybe to get better times in hyper car races. But my goal is to start doing summits, I am only Icon 90 or something and still have a bunch of story to do. Some disciplines I don't have the vehicles yet.

    Right now it takes my like 40 minutes to do the long hyper car race and it only gives 280k guaranteed, can't do hard mode because I am missing power points, would rather not risk it. Would take a while to learn all the shortcuts. I looked at some cars I need for the Summits and the total would still be over a million at least and then the summit changes so I am risking buying stuff I won't need, because I might not even get the top tier rewards because I heard I need to farm decent perf parts to go with those cars.

    So...Kind of confused right now. Maybe just stick to the story and PvP for now and try to save up as much money as possible and farm perf parts in the meanwhile. How long do you think all that would take? Seems like quite the grind.

    submitted by /u/Goe_Phaste
    [link] [comments]

    Support for Logitech G29 still not out?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I recently bought a G29 for my racing games on PC but I have Crew 2 on PS4, the wheel controls are greyed out so I assume support hasn't come yet?

    submitted by /u/Ellentine
    [link] [comments]

    The bottom platinum rank is composed of...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    ...people who are just ok ingame drivers but have all nitro chemist part. yep this is a newbie's r.a.nt that haven't found all the set yet. I'll probably grind my life away doing the same 14 seconds ace drag strip for the next few years to get the last part. The next reincanation I'll do the last 2 set part of the street, maybe in a century or so I'll join the club of the "nitro chemist nerds". I'm really sorry but I had to get the salt away.

    submitted by /u/Babamusha
    [link] [comments]

    Speed Glitch

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    New Traffic Vehicles

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Couldn't help but notice recently that a good portion of the freedom traffic vehicles in the map are the custom, off-brand vehicles from the Watch Dogs franchise. The only licensed ones are the Ford Taurus, Ford Crown Victoria, Ford Explorer, Ford Focus, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Camaro, Dodge Durango, and Dodge Charger. Suggestions for new licensed traffic vehicles? My thoughts lie on the Buick Enclave, BMW E60, Volkswagen Touareg, Ford TransitVan, Pontiac Bonneville, and Cadillac Escalade...

    submitted by /u/ThatAtlantaGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Moody shot ❤️

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    A Horse In It's Natural Habitat....

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Can't join my friends crew (PS4)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    So here is the issue I currently have,we used to be able to play together with no problems when we started playing,but then after a few days it would kick me or him randomly from the crew and when we tried to play again it would give us the error "You could not join the crew"

    Now after that we were able to play on some days and on other days it wouldn't allow us and the same error kept coming up few days in a row.

    I searched around for any fixes and most answers are just plain old "NAT Type" stuff

    Now I'm wondering is it really NAT related,since we could play on some times and others it wouldn't let us.I tried joining his session and even creating a party and send him an invitation that way,it worked once but then it just kicked out us in the middle of a race.

    I haven't been able to join him last few days and it's getting annoying.

    If anyone has similar issues,or something alike that please do share.

    submitted by /u/kidletx
    [link] [comments]

    Hope yall like this one

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Regera actually handles pretty well

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Let’s talk about SUVs

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hi, I want to know your thoughts about IT adding SUVs in the street racing class? IMO we lack a lot of good SUVs...

    submitted by /u/Guilhermeoioi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment