• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    The Crew In the pines

    The Crew In the pines


    In the pines

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Left before the first Cayman Wasp Edition Summit, now I’m back

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    Perfect.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    Repeating Summits

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    So with the summits repeating I figured there are a few options for those of us that previously achieved platinum and already have the reward vehicles, and I was wondering how people were thinking of approaching the repeats...

    1. Play as normal and push for the highest score possible, likely getting platinum again, meaning someone that didn't previously won't be able to again. (I kind of figure this is the only way the devs learn they should have done something to make this not the case as I expect there may be complaints)

    2. Aim specifically for gold, trying to give others the chance for platinum. On Xbox, this will probably mean doing one event!

    3. Don't play at all.

    Be interested to see people's thoughts on it. Personally, I might just aim for gold, but I also want to play the game, so might just end up playing as normal, still undecided.

    submitted by /u/Sno_Surfer
    [link] [comments]

    Spare parts?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    What do they do?

    submitted by /u/MudPuppy83
    [link] [comments]

    Drifting Skyline

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    #weeklyroundup

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Family Matters quest

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    Ok. For 3 years now I have been trying to pass the family matters race in the crew, but I cant do it. I really want to finish this game, but. this mission is fucking impossible. Any help will be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/MuffinBuffalo8901
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    I'm Considering Buying The Crew 2

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    I created a Reddit account because i was thinking about getting The Crew 2 on PC and I was just wondering the communities opinions on the different editions and if the season pass is necessary or not. I'm a bit confused on it's purpose. It says that you receive cars a week earlier and you get a discount on the in game store but is there any exclusively dlc cars? (like in Forza car packs and season pass cars) or expansions only available in the Season Pass? Is it worth getting the Gold Edition? I plan on playing mostly solo because of internet troubleshooting and just want a racing/car game that doesn't require me to buy multiple different car packs.

    I also would like to know if this game is highly intensive in hardware usage. My PC specs are:

    Ryzen 3 1300x 3.5GHz

    GTX 1050Ti 4GB

    8GB DDR4

    I know that it is above minimum specs but i was wondering if this would be able to run the game smoothly at 60fps. I'm a bit skeptical because this is a vast open world game.

    Any feedback would be appreciated. Sorry if this post is long or out of place in this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/GTRfanboy48
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:08 AM PDT

    Im getting nfs 2015 vibes here

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    The Crew Wild Run

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    I have the crew wild run on disc. I am trying to play it but the game keeps load Calling All Units. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/touretts_monkey
    [link] [comments]

    Under the rainbow, love that game #thecrew2

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment