• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    The Crew Aston Martin Vanquish. - Might be a long shot, but i hope the next update brings the DB11, my all time favorite AM.

    The Crew Aston Martin Vanquish. - Might be a long shot, but i hope the next update brings the DB11, my all time favorite AM.


    Aston Martin Vanquish. - Might be a long shot, but i hope the next update brings the DB11, my all time favorite AM.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Finally got the evo X

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    The beast from Japan

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Ford Mustang

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Headlights are broken in this game and it's a fact. Claiming otherwise is stupid. Even if Ivory Tower's decision of making the night brighter is debatable, it certainly helped because playing at night is not possible with these headlights.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    The car list is underwhelming

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    (Disclaimer: I know this post probably won't achieve anything, because no Dev will see this or if a Dev happens to stumble across this post, he/she probably wouldn't care. I just felt like sharing my opinion, and I hope to hear some more opinions from you guys.)

    My biggest complaint isn't the amount of cars. It's the selection of cars. I wouldn't complain if there are more cars in the game, and I don't want new cars to replace the old ones, but my biggest gripe is the strange and not really satisfying selection of cars. Every time i take a look at the Forza Horizon 4 car list i get unhappy about the current selection of cars in The Crew 2. TC2 has a better map and better car sounds imo, but if I had an Xbox I'd probably choose Forza because of the amazing cars the game offers. And I don't know why the selection is the way it is...
    While there are obviously missing brands in TC2 like Toyota, Forza also just seems to use their licenses in a better way:

    Let me elaborate:

    • TC2 has a BMW license, but they only choose to make modern cars, like the M2, M4 and M5 plus some touring car variations. Why are there no older versions like the E30 and E46? Why no i8? Why is the M6 only available as a TC variant? (This applys to other brands as well: Mercedes, Honda, Nissan, Porsche, etc)
    • There are approximately hundred different Dodge Cars and Ford cars. I know that the game is set in America and these are american cars, but if they decide to have so many options for some brands - then why not for others?
    • Some car choices are very odd: Why do we have a Citroen concept car and a Renault car in the game? I never see people driving those. Do we really need so many SUVs? I don't know how licensing works, but why did they choose to put those cars into the game but not others?

    I know that the car list is expanding since release and there have been some great additions to the list like the Lambo Diablo, Mitsubishi Eclipse and S2000 for example. I think we can still have hope that Ubisoft adds some more great cars in the future.

    Those where just my thoughts about the current car list, and as a guy who is mainly focused on the street racing category, I'm not really satisfied with the cars in the game.

    Let me hear your thoughts, and tell me which cars you would like to drive in TC2 :)

    submitted by /u/Vogelmaan
    [link] [comments]

    Rendering issues!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Hello! First off great game! Really having a blast with it. I understand why the textures were downgraded a bit, because of consoles not being the most powerful to handle high resolution textures, I think. But why the horrible rendering issue? I am doing a street or circut race and maybe 30feet away from a turn and the arrows decide to finally render in giving me a split second to react. Why are things like arrows not rendering in properly during a race? It really throws me off when racing. I end up crashing into the wall because i turned too late of just veer off the track. Is their maybe a way to fix it or will I have to just deal with it?

    submitted by /u/GuineaFridge
    [link] [comments]

    Heading home late night

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Fairlady drift tunes? (Street. Ed)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    So is there somebody who has good drift tunes for the nissan fairlady? I want to use it for mountain races.

    submitted by /u/Arxiot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something wrong with the day-night cycle in the crew 2?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if anyone is feeling this, but I feel like the day night cycle is completely imbalanced (don't know if thats the right word). So what I'm always seeing is that it's nearly always daytime and when it's starts getting darker it's only for like 2-3 mins and it's not even completely dark because the sun is still there just hidden between clouds? Can someone tell me is this is a big or did they remove it as I really want nighttime to be back cause I always wanted to do some night driving. Btw I play on PS4

    submitted by /u/AGoodPercentage
    [link] [comments]

    completing hobbies not working

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I just spend 40 minutes driving a powerboat from Miami to San Fransisco for completing the explorer hobby, and I didn't get it. It happend also when I needed to drive to a waypoint 120 km away. What is going on with this game?

    submitted by /u/sonofslend3r
    [link] [comments]

    The 911 gt3 cup

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Is it me or does the gt3 cup have the wrong body kit? To me it looks like a standard 911 gt3rs with a bigger rear wing or is this an actual car different from the one I'm thinking of?

    submitted by /u/69times69is4761
    [link] [comments]

    Can you convert Crew Credits into Bucks? I have a ton left over from ranking up and I don’t like the vanity shop.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    (this needs body text)

    submitted by /u/bluecheeto13
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 problems still persist in Hobbies patch.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Framerate drops, Vanquish getting locked, and the inability to save photos to the website and take photo ops. I have also agreed to the new Ubi Club policy and I don't see it changing the outcome of the latter two issues.

    Please test this platform so these issues don't stay too long.

    submitted by /u/Normalaatsra
    [link] [comments]

    Best vehicles for each discipline?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Which vehicles do you think are worth saving for in each category?

    submitted by /u/Kiskacsax
    [link] [comments]

    in front of Mt. Rushmore

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    From the Depths

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Should I get Jesko as my first Hypercar?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Easy handling is priority for me, and Jesko seems to be the easiest in test drive but alas, can't know for sure without any tuning and at base perf. Please help, I can't grind a lot so this will be my only Hypercar for a while.

    submitted by /u/Adnan_Targaryen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment