• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    The Crew Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)

    The Crew Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)


    Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    From the archives (TheCrew1): One of the best shots I´ve ever done to this day. Really proud of this one.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Racing with the gang (im am the one in the middle)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    The #Crew 2 Summer ☀️

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    An interesting title for an interesting car.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    When sound editing goes right!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    The Jesus bike.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Finally got the Bugatti

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Grinded for this shot, I really did

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Am I Doing Something Wrong?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Heard really good things about The Crew 2 so I picked it up.

    Started with the Mustang for the street race series and picked up all of my other vehicles. Still getting the hang of handling everything, but...I can't win a race. In fact, not only can I not win a race, I have a hard time making it to the top 3. Some races, be it boat or car, I'm struggling just to keep 6-7th.

    The vehicles I'm using are all above the recommended level for the races I'm attempting and I get completely blown off the line by everyone. I'm doing entire laps where I hardly gain any ground on the AI ahead of me.

    Am I doing something wrong here? Are there difficulty settings I'm missing? I've been playing racing games since around 1996 so either I'm losing it and just suddenly forgot how to drive or I'm missing some detail here.

    submitted by /u/_SlavPotato_
    [link] [comments]

    Sunset vibes with the Camaro.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Saw someone post their wallpaper. This is mine!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    New cars

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I wonder when they're going to add the 2020 Charger hellcat, we have all the Challenger variants but no love for the Chargers :(

    submitted by /u/ValkyriesAscent
    [link] [comments]

    Took the Nomad off-roading today. Love this ride!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    This game lacks the most basic co-op tools

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    The name of this game revolves around its most important feature: teaming up with people and enjoying the game together. But how can anyone do this with the communication tools the game provides?

    I was Icon ~700 when I found out the text chat (PC) and since I rarely get an answer from that, I suppose I was lucky to stumble on it.

    How this whole concept of sharing the experience with friends can work without the most basic tools like a solid text chat or voice chat?

    The only tool we have that everyone know about is the reactions menu which really doesn't help communicating or starting conversations with others.

    For the next game, please, I really beg you, add these basic features that almost every AAA multiplayer game has. It's not that hard.

    submitted by /u/francazzista
    [link] [comments]

    Driving on the highway is so much fun

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Do you hate Clarence ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    The most annoying character in the crew 2

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BigAlTheUnit
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little background.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Tips for new players?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Didn't like the game at first because I hated the starter car and it's handling lol but now that I'm used to it I'm having a lot of fun! I'm curious how to get more money, do I keep having to do the same races over and over? Does it matter that I don't use the other racing types? I mostly street race and boat race... I'm bad at anything in the air and I haven't really done the off-road events. Is there a way to sell cars? I bought a hyper car but I didn't know at the time I can't race it until I'm star level or whatever and even then apparently it isn't normal street races.

    Any tips would be appreciated lol I like the game I just don't know exactly what I'm doing yet

    submitted by /u/literallysodesperate
    [link] [comments]

    Let the discussion begin which is the best?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    The General Lee!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment