• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    The Crew The Crew Community Discord made some changes

    The Crew The Crew Community Discord made some changes


    The Crew Community Discord made some changes

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Hey if you haven't already come over to our sister server on Discord to engage live with the community, you should come say hi. Find players to play with as well as share pictures and video.

    The Crew Discord features these services and more....

    • Language channels(English, French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Latvian, Japanese, Spanish and Russian)

    • Live bot that can track your summit scores, server scores and rank, profiles and more.

    • Share your liveries, photos and videos

    • Voice chat featuring language channels as well.

    Please remember to read the rules(all translated) and grab your role. A role is required to chat in the server. #Role-Selector is a self service center for all your role needs.

    Also a new modmail system for if you need a moderators help. Message @Live and type this: /modmail the-crew-community

    then you type as normal once that command is used.

    Thank you all for reading this. and see you soon.

    submitted by /u/Elongo06
    [link] [comments]

    Rate?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution WRC05

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Really enjoyed completing the Offroad photo ops. Now my whole Offroad section is 100%. :)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Just Chillin at my Mansion��

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Let me drive the boat

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Lovely, isn't it?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    It’s extremely rare I like a filter, but the 70’s “weather” filter is nice.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    The off-road king

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    What a night !!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    More then you can afford Pal! smoke em

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Synthwave fxx k

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Hello i am new to this subreddit but have been playing the crew 2 recently. The point is a warning i was playing in xbox when this 2 users started crashing me , well basically did not let me play please be carefull if you see these 2 users: Frothier llama and EliteSp4rt4n#133

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Xbox gang were you at!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I always thought Demo Derby cars are the worst-looking cars in the game, but damn this photo op made me realised I was wrong!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    2020 Shelby Gt500

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Love this game! I've been testing the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I made my first Livery in The Crew 2! It’s my first livery ever, Zero Two on a Camaro.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Returning player here. I have some questions.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I picked up TC2 again after putting it down a month after launch. There's a lot of content now compared to when it came out and I'm a bit overwhelmed. Help a brother out?

    (1) Where does everyone get those tires with the letters on them?

    (2) How do I score in a Summit? Do I have to own all required cars?

    (3) In a Summit, if I repeat an event, do the points add up?

    (4) Does the GT-R have more rims now?

    (5) I want the Road Runner (Collector), is there a way to cheese it to the max star level?

    (6) Would I need to max out a vehicle performance wise in every class to make the most out of every summit? I haven't completed Freestyle AT ALL and now just spent the weekend going through the new Street family races.

    submitted by /u/_monochromia
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting lazy title.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Game crash when I alt tab

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Game strated crashing when I tabbed out this afternoon. Don't think anything has changed wondered of anyone knows what's up or a fix?

    submitted by /u/Ashley-1998
    [link] [comments]

    game crashes

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    after the latest update of the ghub the crew 2 seems to crash every time i tab out or click out of the window (when windowed) it works fine when ghub is closed but i barely can use my wheel and my mouse

    submitted by /u/galor34
    [link] [comments]

    Me being a slidy boy

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Discussion

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    What cars would you like to see added? Here are a few of mine. CRX Mini S Suzuki Hayabusa BMW I8 Tesla all of them Toyota's Subaru WRX Subaru Impreza Can Am Spyder I'd love to see an old Honda Del Sol GTO Firebird

    Let's hear em

    submitted by /u/Makingmerkins13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment