• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    The Crew Laying Low

    The Crew Laying Low


    Laying Low

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    The U.S's air Force

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Audi R8 V10

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Apparently, if you ace an escape skill with a drag car that can always outrun the circle at top speed, they notice.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Finally got my RX7 today

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    S2K ��

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I wish they would add new wheels

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Okay. I get it. We have 82 wheels to choose from with most vehicles. But even then, the styling of the 82 pieces aren't that great with maybe 12 that I can put on my cars and honestly say "that looks good"

    It doesn't have to be brand name wheels (since I know thats a tonne of money to license for video games) - It's just about time they gave us more options now.

    OR better yet: Be the one of the first, if not the first car racing game to let us create truly custom wheels. Let's go!

    It doesnt even have to have real physics and balancing if it makes it easier for the developers. Let me have a pizza spoke wheel.

    submitted by /u/mmmke
    [link] [comments]

    370z

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    No Need For Captions Part 2

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Thanks u/iGotBills2187 for showing me to get to the showcase room.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Crew 2 Gold Edition on Sale for 74% OFF

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    If any of you new gamers want to get THE CREW 2 on PS4, you can get the GOLD EDITION FOR 23.39 from September 16th to October 1st RIGHT NOW but you have to have PS PLUS Subscription to get it at that price in the PS STORE! Hope this helps and Happy Racing

    submitted by /u/TheDabKingNC
    [link] [comments]

    HLK

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    What is the Updated List of best The Crew 2 List of Vehicles for each class or discipline?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Can some tell me the updated list of best Vehicles for each class or discipline.

    submitted by /u/CyberRazor45
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug - Item loss] Do not unequip your perf parts while in the Summit

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I just finished doing the S2000 race for the Summit, once I was back in the main page with the current Summit trials I pressed "start" to go to my profile, I unequipped my Nitro Chemist set from my S2000 (replaced it with all the base car's parts) then went over to my Eclipse and all the parts that I had unequipped had vanished.

    The entire set is gone, I tried relaunching the game, looked at my mailbox, looked at the end of the parts list all the way to the right but the parts are just gone.

    I guess I'll try my luck contacting the Ubisoft support, I don't know what exactly caused the bug but what I wrote in this post is all that I did

    Edit: I'm on PC

    Edit 2: Just to prove that I'm not bullshitting https://imgur.com/a/J99GhGQ I still have all necessary resources to make another Nitro Chemist/Pure/Extra Pump set anytime, I just don't want people to lose the parts they won in previous Summits with boosted stats

    submitted by /u/Cassiuscobalt
    [link] [comments]

    MX

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Need fix for the crew 2 PC

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hey, I bought the crew 2 yesterday but it keeps freezing on the first loading screen and giving me an error code 0_34 I've checked all the forums and contacted ubi but nothing is working, anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/JaredStud96
    [link] [comments]

    Livery Master Class Episode 2 is out! I break down how to create the Royal Dutch Shell petrol logo.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    EARLY MORNING ERRANDS IN THE 2017 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO | THE CREW 2

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Look Alive Sunshine

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Best score breaker vehicle?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    So I just got my first set - score breaker - so can now get decent slalom scores in the summit (yay).

    Question is, the set is in Street racing so not sure what the best car/bike is?

    And what is the affixes to reroll? Obviously one of those is the score one but for other would it be bender if a bike or muddy so I can use it for off-road slaloms?

    submitted by /u/sir_knighty
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty weird and... unfair? (Help would be appreciated)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    So me and my friend, we both play The Crew 2. It's all fun and everything but this is something weird. Me and my friend bought it at the summer sale. (He bought it first, didn't know i was gonna buy it too). And he bought the Gold Edition for 15€ appearently (That's what he said, i'm not sure) and i bought the Deluxe Edition for 15€ too! And he gets way more by it! Season Pass, smaller bucks price, smaller cc price and probably way more. So is there like a way to upgrade my version from Deluxe Edition to Gold Edition because this really annoys me. Like i said i'm not sure if 15€ for gold edition is right, that's just what he said but thats still way more than i get.

    submitted by /u/GermanButNoNazixD
    [link] [comments]

    Made my own livery for Evo X Drift Edition based on Earl's NFSMW car

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment