• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    The Crew Plymouth Roadrunner Freedom Edition (A World of Cars Reward)

    The Crew Plymouth Roadrunner Freedom Edition (A World of Cars Reward)


    Plymouth Roadrunner Freedom Edition (A World of Cars Reward)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    M A Z D A

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    They dont have nukes in game, so I added one.... almost

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    "you did it you crazy son of a b**Ch"

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    So this thing have 2 huge Turbo but I can’t hear them ... Still a cool car though.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    HUP One - Burning Wheels Edition.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Off road hooning

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I've just bought this game...and...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I guess this game is so much fun for me :)

    submitted by /u/doonabae
    [link] [comments]

    New York Cab.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what settings I would use to make the planes handle realistically?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    The crew 2, believe it or not, has been my go to flight sim on the PS4. It's just that landings feel really twitchy, and I'd love to have realistic handling

    submitted by /u/ImOnNandosWiFi
    [link] [comments]

    Does a wheel still give you an advantage?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    What I'm referring to can be seen here

    He's able to turn absoluteley stupidly sharp with a drag car, and its because he's using a wheel. Is this still a thing?

    submitted by /u/GenosT
    [link] [comments]

    I know this isnt a cool super car or whatever but i just recently started playing the crew 2 and Its pretty dope, there is so much to doooo i dont even know where to start haha

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    What is the point of these obnoxious color filters in races?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Seriously, the Ariel Nomad race for this week is hurting my eyes and it adds nothing to the game apart from making it near impossible to see. I'm practically getting a migraine staring at it for as long as it takes to do a race...

    submitted by /u/153Skyline
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 - Plymouth Roadrunner Freedom Edition Gameplay (Summer in Hollywood Update)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Does the G920 wheel work on The Crew 2?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    title. i recently got back into playing racing games and i wanted to try out my wheel with the crew 2, now, i've had to disable G Hub every time i wanted to play, due to not being able to alt-tab, however, i havent been able to get the G920 to work at all with the crew 2, is this a G Hub thing or is the support for it just broken?

    submitted by /u/CameronGamezReddit
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best classic street car available?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I really enjoy the 240Z , but it's kinda slow for races. Got any other alternatives?

    submitted by /u/HootingFlamingo
    [link] [comments]

    I liked the colours of this itasha livery so I made this photo, Livery by Ray7-Prowler

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Was listening to Demolition Racer's soundtrack and inspiration hit

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Proto HuP ONE Burning Wheels Edition (Available right now to purchase at the Street Racing HQ)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Perf Level progression - Fastest way to level up each discipline? Am I missing something?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I bought the game last week after finishing the first one recently, currently sitting at max perf level in Street Race and Hyper Car after painfully long hours of grinding the same freaking races, so now here I am wondering if there's a better way about doing this or if the system is broken

    I completed 100% of the normal difficulty races in various disciplines, but none of that gives me even close to enough perf levels to play the races on hard, so I was wondering if the game is just incredibly grindy (maybe 5h+ to get max perf level per discipline, not counting getting full yellow sets) or am I missing a faster way to go about progressing?

    The loot I get does not seem to scale with my total Perf Level, but with each individual piece of gear that my vehicle has equipped, meaning that if I have a car with 317 total perf level, but a lvl 311 suspension kit, the suspensions that I'll loot won't be 320 like the rest of my items but between 309 and 314, this feels like a stupid way to artificially prevent people from using "shortcuts" in progressing their gear score

    The Summit system looks really cool but I don't know if I have it in me to spend 70+ hours of repeating the same races hundreds of times just to get a fair chance at scoring platinum

    submitted by /u/Cassiuscobalt
    [link] [comments]

    Has the rules changed recently?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    My fave car is handling like s*** warmed over, 95% of the checkpoints I "miss" by driving straight through them, and the ai's are treating every event like a demolition derby.

    submitted by /u/randomguy1972
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best hyper car in the game?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    There are no cost restrictions

    submitted by /u/kabob-cuber
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best touring car?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I'm saving up to buy a touring car and I don't know which one to get. I was also told the Lamborghini gallarado is good, is this true? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ajt65
    [link] [comments]

    Going Wilde With The Vantage

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment