• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    The Crew Can i get banned for use Reshade ?

    The Crew Can i get banned for use Reshade ?


    Can i get banned for use Reshade ?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Title

    Since reshade "modify" the .exe of the game, can i get banned for use it ? Or no problem with BattleEye ?

    submitted by /u/_LGustavo29
    [link] [comments]

    Lamborghini Egostia in foggy sanfran

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Is there a way to looking around more freely when driving?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    I don't like the way the view's are snapped or rigid like they are in first person, is there a way to look around freely? I'm on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Thisisopposite
    [link] [comments]

    Can you backfire intentionally?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I've been trying to backfire (make my car's exhaust pop) for the past 2 hours and I just can't get it, it seems to be very random but if it isn't and there's actually a way to do it I need to know please.

    submitted by /u/Hermaly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment