• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    The Crew Community Request List Survey

    The Crew Community Request List Survey


    Community Request List Survey

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Hello redditors of motornation! Few days ago I made a forum post that compiled majorty of community requests for the game. I did not filter what I added, meaning if it makes sense and someone wants it, it gets on the list.

    You can see the post here.

    Now as i've gathered quite a few things, it is time to vote on how much you want these things to be added. So please take your time to vote using this survey: https://forms.gle/JArukF8QJiUpSswK6

    This is made by the fans, not IVT or Ubi, but please treat it all the same, as the info does go to the dev team. Also use the forum post as a guide what some of the suggestions mean.

    submitted by /u/LV20K
    [link] [comments]

    Gotham

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    i love cuising with bugatti's

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    some bugatti veyron cruising, i love this car

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    P-51 Mustang Strega

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Floating Rocks, found near the Grand Canyon, I think.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Current Status of The Crew 2

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    So I played a lot of The Crew (hundreds of hours) so I wanted to get The Crew 2 on release. Then there was a few things missing and my friends who played it with me just never ended up getting it so I did not either. We drifted (heh) to forza horizon for a while, but now The Crew is on sale for 14.99 on the PSN store and was wondering what is different or the same from the first Crew.

    I've been looking on here for info and other places but there is just not a lot of info that I can find in between the pictures of cars and such.

    Are there still faction missions or something similar? We loved doing those 2-4 hours races, just going through watching everything fly by you, especially after the graphics patch.

    Same way of leveling up cars? Just kind of grinding jumps and stuff? Honestly was not the worst system although it could eventually get boring.

    Anything else I should know? Theres a good chance I am going to end up buying it anyway since 15 dollars seems worth it, but I am also going to try to convince my friends to get it as well which is harder to do.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Avatar8885
    [link] [comments]

    NEW PLAYER how to fly plane with Keyboard?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    I keep just going down steadily and hit the ground the plane part of the opening segment is a nightmare and I dont wanna touch it again without a proper tutorial or guidance of how im supposed to control this thing with keyboard.

    submitted by /u/James_Santiago
    [link] [comments]

    Does no traffic glitch still exist? Detroit mission pisses me off too much rn

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA1lLUpejJM

    Idk if this video still works.. I tried 3 times yesterday and it didnt work for me.

    I really need no traffic because I cant never get thru Detroit and New York without traffic.. it's way too hard for me i kno im not the best player but for Lt part 1 I did pretty well without traffic one time (idk how it happened but it happens sometimes) and currently ranked on 915th place

    Detroit mission pisses me off the most since it has not many shortcuts and pretty much all straight roads with hella traffic.

    submitted by /u/Coffecakee
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove steam version the crew 2 trial in my uplay library?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:30 AM PST

    I bought crew 2 from epic store and is showing in my uplay library. I want to get rid of that to avoid confusion.

    submitted by /u/shankmang95
    [link] [comments]

    No idea how I managed to do this but would this be considered a “wheelie” with a buggy?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Is there a way to save/favorite liveries?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Hello everyone, title is pretty straight forward. I would like to know if there is any way to save your favorite liveries? I checked in my recents after restarting the game and my previously downloaded liveries. I thought once you bought it, it would stay in your recents smh. I wasted a lot of money on liveries for no reason 🤦🏽‍♂️

    submitted by /u/skaterkay95
    [link] [comments]

    Car spotting in TC2

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:20 PM PST

    F40

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Pagani Zonda F 2005 Customization | The Crew 2 #VKMOBA

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:41 AM PST

    Which Bugatti to buy?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:29 AM PST

    I wanted to know which Bugatti is the best of all 3 available for purchase and not through summit or icon rewards.
    I currently am using the Regera and wanted a car with better acceleration so was thinking of buying a Bugatti. Which one do you guys think is the best to buy?

    submitted by /u/Shadowreaper24
    [link] [comments]

    Just some things I hope they might add

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Plz add selling,bidding, and plz add refunding cars that would be great.plz add the 1966 Shelby mustang,Shelby cobra and cobra Daytona,as well as the 1966,1967,1968 ford GTs I know it'd be hard to do but if you could I'd play much more thx

    submitted by /u/manformotors
    [link] [comments]

    .

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    View from the top ��

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment