• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    The Crew Original Content only[rules]

    The Crew Original Content only[rules]


    Original Content only[rules]

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I have been seeing a lot of pictures of pictures and videos of videos recently. This is a reminder that we only allow original content. This helps the quality of posts we see here.

    If you are a console player, don't forget that The Crew Hub exists. When you take a picture in game a prompt will come up and ask if you'd like to share it to The Crew Hub. There you can log in to your Uplay and collect the links or photos you take. If you are Xbox, also don't forget there is Xbox DVR or Twitch to save videos to post.

    PC players can use control print screen to get a photo or you can visit your My Documents folder for photos taken.

    Pictures of pictures and videos of videos will continue to be removed.

    I apologize if this is an inconvenience but this enhances quality as said before.

    Thank you, the moderation team at /r/The_Crew

    P.S. the rules can be viewed here.

    Also don't forget we have a partner discord at https://discord.gg/thecrew. Thanks, The moderation team

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't expect for it to be Sooo Much to do just to earn this Vehicle.. But I've put in the Work & finally got mine. ��������

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Car not fast enough to get the speed challenges? Just drop it from the sky

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I am loving the Diablo GT.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Aside from the graphics fix, all the other performance issues are still present and unfixed on the ps4

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Still lower framerate, long loading times, micro freezes/stutters, still cant see yards driven or stats, and i havent tried this myself but i heard u also still cant take photos as well.

    submitted by /u/vapinvan
    [link] [comments]

    So... Yeah. Never been there, but almost sure that one of those statues is in the wrong place....

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I like it simple (My Daily Racer)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    The underdog becomes the top dog I know a lot of people do not like this Ford focus RS but it's still a pretty cool car!��

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    My KTM 1190 RC8 R

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Changing avatar after new game. Why not?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I'm talking about The Crew 2.

    I doesn't make sense to me at all that you can't swap your character to another in a game you CAN'T edit them. You can't customize the face, the hair or anything at all, so why not allow a character change, I ask?

    You walk around, you have your own house, you can change clothes and purchase them. Why put all these things if people may get bored of their character or make the wrong choice at the start.

    You can't turn around the camera on character selection screen, you might not like their hair style from the back, you might not like their arms, whatever the reason.

    It really does NOT make sense to disallow this to be an option. Is not that hard to implement and it literally is a change on a table server wise. "User is character - X Y Z" Nothing else is changed because you can NOT customize their looks.

    Please, ffs.

    submitted by /u/JAD2017
    [link] [comments]

    A recreation of the car in the "GO生 " trailer of Stray Kids

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    A recreation of the car in the "GO生 " trailer of Stray Kids

    Oh boy, this took me a long time but it was all worth it.

    The car is not the same one as in the trailer. The trailer uses a Toyota, but those are not available in the Crew 2. I took the Acura nsx (2017) both street car and touring car as the closest looking one. If you want you can use it on your Acura as well since I made it public skin.

    I'd like to see you guys try some pictures too!

    https://preview.redd.it/4iojso75rp151.png?width=1119&format=png&auto=webp&s=0adb8ce14c7bf19dcde46cb6cdd1bfa371a6e1d3

    https://preview.redd.it/s7dk9r75rp151.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e6fb4d9cc307b7cecc11fb20f4c8757e3efe726

    submitted by /u/RikkertIOI
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I just bought the crew 2 on steam and installed it but upon running it, the menu interface is extremely slow when navigating the menu with mouse or controller. Also it frequently flickers to a black screen. I press a button on my controller or mouse and there seems to be an input delay.

    My pc is an Intel nuc8i7 with 16gb ram. I can run forza horizon 4 on high settings with no trouble. While driving the starter car i press escape to go to the menu and I don't see an option to actually exit the game also.

    Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/philseven12
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this idea awhile ago, using the first car I bought to reach level 1000.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Looking for some grind teammate

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hi, I am looking for someone who would be willing to grind Exploration hobbies, that you need Crew to complete. I play on PC. If you are interested, feel free to DM.

    submitted by /u/Technical58CZ
    [link] [comments]

    Cosemtics

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    So I bought a nitro cosmetic and it was only put on my bike. I've searched google and this subreddit to no avail. Can I only put cosmetics on one thing?

    submitted by /u/KFG452
    [link] [comments]

    The Beast ✨��

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Is night time fixed in this latest patch? Or it's still bright?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I don't own the game and really would like to know before buying it.

    submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

    THE CREW 2 ULTIMATE CAR SHOWCASE

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    To anyone who has completed New York (or Miami) to Seattle: How?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I've tried this challenge three separate times and can not get it. My first try from Miami to Seattle got stumped by a tiny dam less than 5 minutes off of Seattle and left me with no time to go back around it. My second attempt from New York to Seattle took me across the top of the map, where I got stumped by ANOTHER dam near "The Lake Fight" Demo derby. My THIRD try saw me trying to complete both. Starting in New York, booking it down to Miami, and then from there taking the same path as my first try, except avoiding the dammed river; but I didn't get either challenge in time! I could really use some help with this.

    submitted by /u/Wildfire226
    [link] [comments]

    Love the neons in the shop

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    To that one guy I accidentally left...

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    A bit of context, I met this random player on the streets while I was cruising in my GTR. He rolled up beside and revved his engine a little, I revved back; A little bit of friendly banter. I started driving alongside him and we did a pull in a straightaway (he beat me, hah) and he was about to switch cars, but my game crashed right as I tried to stop alongside with him.

    So, sorry, to whoever I left alone out there on the streets. I hope your tires remain fresh and your RPMs never drop. See you out there :)

    submitted by /u/Minighost244
    [link] [comments]

    No sound bug

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    There is no sound, when hitting the ground with a Touring Car. I was collecting LIVE Rewards with my Mazda MX-5. Driving to the rewards, often jumping like crazy, but no sound after landing.

    submitted by /u/RedUrun
    [link] [comments]

    ����

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    KTM Gulf Racing

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Annoying glitche

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    When I go to collect my rewards for the hobbies I can't exit without restarting the game. Does this happen to other people. Ubisoft please fix

    submitted by /u/Undrcooked
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment