• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    The Crew There's something about this creating liveries from primitives that just wakes up the artist in me

    The Crew There's something about this creating liveries from primitives that just wakes up the artist in me


    There's something about this creating liveries from primitives that just wakes up the artist in me

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Just a flying car

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Thought of making this pic into a racing game cover art. Livery is by @stop404man in twitter.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Hummer HX Concept test

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Today I taught my dad how to fly planes. He had never touched a controller before but flys rc planes. This is when he accidentally pressed photo mode

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Imagine only flying in 2, couldnt be me

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    The Racer - a boring grind?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    So I managed to get the Plymouth yesterday and I'm now focusing on the Racer. I need around 200 stars for the RX7 but the thing is, it's not fun. Not at all.

    Most of my remaining challenges are pretty boring and require you to do the same thing over and over again : win 50 races with the vector powerboat, spend x minutes flying inverted during races, 1 HOUR of slipstreaming while in a crew, etc.

    I loved the "wizard" challenges because they required you to think and play differently (for example : win a Monster Truck event without picking up a single bonus). These challenges were different, and rather than grinding the same event for hours, they asked you to complete a somewhat difficult challenge ONE time.

    Not to mention that none of these challenges require you to have completed all the events on ace (or any other difficulty level).

    Most of the challenges are just pointless and way too long grinds for a 2 year old game. This hobby update should've been there last year.

    The explorer on the other hand requires to do several interesting and new challenges, which makes it way more fun.

    The Racer is highly disappointing me.

    Now I know most of you will say : "it's supposed to take a lot of time and effort to unlock the RX7". That's correct, but it's also supposed to be fun and not happen 2 years after launch.

    We definitely need more tricky challenges for the Racer, instead of stupid grinds. For example :

    • complete [insert event name] under X minutes

    • complete [insert event name] on ace X seconds ahead.

    This is what The Racer should be about. Actually racing, driving fast and being skilled. Not repeating the same event over and over again.

    submitted by /u/LitteulCevenn
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 1 graphics were good for its time.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Daily racer (sleeper build) I love keeping the classics simple and clean looking.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I love my car c:

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Am I the only one with this problem?��

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    The best car model that developers added to the game

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    The street racing HQ looks pretty nice when it's dark and foggy

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I've made a preliminary map of what I'd love to see in The Crew 3

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Sleeper VS Track Build (What is your preference?)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Had to stop before going to NY

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Simple But Beautiful

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    For those asking about best cars in each discipline

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    The smoke kinda ruins the photo but I'll share it anyway.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I seriously love The Crew 2

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I'm not much of a car expert, but I have sunk a good amount of time into driving focused games in the past, namely Gran Turismo 4. As fun as that game was back then, I felt restricted by the race tracks and really just wanted a nice big world to drive around in.

    I've been playing this game for a while now and it has all I was looking for. I love the absolutely gigantic world. The huge collection of vehicles. The neat addition of flying and boating. The shiny graphics. The weather effects can be quite nice, I love the rainy times. I love slowly learning the racing disciplines and then grinding up your vehicles so they get even quicker and you also have the money to get new rides. The higher level you get, the easier it is to acquire money by playing on ace. I love how you can make your own livery allowing you to visually have practically any vehicle you could dream of. It's also fun seeing the liverys other players have made. I love the sense of progression you get when you start to master the races and start to fill up your penthouse with some of the fanciest vehicles imaginable. I love turning off the HUD and just driving around in cockpit view, maybe go for a little road trip. There's always something new to do once you get bored of one task. I love how the game is multiplayer so you're always running into other people, comparing rides, driving and racing around in impromptu posse sessions. Being surrounded by other players keeps the world constantly living

    I could go on and on. It's not totally perfect, there are little flaws to be had - the biggest ones in my view are lack of detail in rear view mirrors and the sky often doesn't seem to match the in-game time of day. I certainly had to mute the narrator voices after a while. But aside from that, this game is fantastic and just makes you feel free.

    submitted by /u/AllThingsBad
    [link] [comments]

    Been my favorite car in the game for awhile now, beat pretty much every other hypercar with it

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Bull in the rain

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    took this and decided to edit it,, hope you enjoy ����

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment