• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    The Crew The Crew 2 Vehicle Rating Survey

    The Crew The Crew 2 Vehicle Rating Survey


    The Crew 2 Vehicle Rating Survey

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Enjoying TC2 a lot lately. I spend almost 90% of the time wishing it was just cars. Occasionally enjoy the motorbikes though!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Chicago is an amazing place to take pics at

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Mine's R34

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Go Go Gadget Wheels!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Home.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:32 AM PST

    I present to you, in front of the nicest backdrop I've found so far, the ugliest thing I've ever created.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:10 AM PST

    The Beast

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Fast traveled to one of my record spots just to get to the middle of LA quicker, and spawned in front of this mess.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:07 AM PST

    I've been having this bug a lot and sometimes during races, and when that happens the NPC's can pass me and time doens't stop. Even Worse is when I'm trying to do Summit events and it messes my times, please fix this immediately! (Xbox)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I only have TC 1 and i’ve had it for a super long time

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    i have a bunch of cars and just wanna know if any of them are rare. like the ferrari F40. AMG GT3, my murcielago and a couple others i've never seen anyone drive. if i could get some help that would be super dope

    submitted by /u/tr1stan13
    [link] [comments]

    S1E1: THE CHASE

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Any have tc1 that wants to play

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Just add me at hellcat_viper131

    submitted by /u/HELLCAT_VIPER131
    [link] [comments]

    Smoke section not showing up in vanity menu?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Searched everywhere with no answer, I have looked at the vanity sections of many different types of car but the smoke I purchased will not show up. The Underglow and the Tires show up on cars just fine!

    submitted by /u/HansCrotchfelt
    [link] [comments]

    Ducati Corse

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    I need help with this week's aerobatics event !!!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    I don't know if it's a bug with me or someone else, but even if I'm passing through the green markers on the plane, I can't get past 13 mi or 14 thousand points, when it just doesn't score the ticket on the final mark.

    I did a professional configuration on the plane I looked at tutorials and I try to do the same but the score does not go up in any way.

    on the link below I show you what's going on.

    question am i doing something very wrong?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36P4A-JijI&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/carmipa
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions about parts

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Hey Guys and Gals, I've been playing The Crew 2 for about a month and I am really enjoying it so far! Last month it was my first platinum finish in the summit and I am still ranked for plat in this week's summit but we'll see, however there are a couple of questions about the perf parts that I still don't get:

    1-Do you actually need a scorebreaker set for drift cars because from what I've read you only need to have the hothead and slippery affixes on the parts but I decided to check with Akor's videos and a couple of other guys 's videos from past summits with drifting and they all have the scorebreaker set ?

    2-What's exactly the deal with boosted parts? I have presumably a set of boosted parts for the hovercraft which I've gotten from past summits but nowhere on them says the parts are boosted . From what I get the affixes get some sort of a bonus but that's not really well explained and I just don't get it. Also I've changed one of the affixes for the above mentioned hovercraft set because I didn't need it so if you change the affixes can you still get the benefit of the boosted stuff or are you supposed to use the parts as they come without changing the affixes to get advantage of whatever the boosted thing is ?

    Thanks in advance for your time!

    submitted by /u/Calllmechief
    [link] [comments]

    R34 Skyline

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    LIVE TOP 10... Finally

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment