• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – November 10

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – November 10


    This Week In TC2 – November 10

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    and I already have it

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    I don’t know why people say this game looks bad. I mean yea it’s a bit weird mid day but any other time it looks great

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Last December I jumped into TC1 again and decided to take a little drive in my F1. And oh boy was it great. Everything just felt so right. I still think TC2 is amazing, but something from TC1 has been lost.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    So… What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Lamborghini Huracán

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Ford and snow just vibe with each other

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:22 AM PST

    The city that never sleeps 2.0

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Blue Porsche

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Problem with my custom Liveries not saving/being editable

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    I use the Livery editor a lot.
    I try to create a custom livery for each of my cars.
    I am however having one big problem.
    I create my livery, then i share my livery, and all is good.i can then go back and edit my livery.
    however.
    after i exit the game, next time i go back in the livery is not there to be edited anymore so i need to restart again if i want to just make a small tweak to a livery on a car.
    for example.
    i have created a livery for mustang, i share it.
    then after restarting the game i decide i want to change on part of it, i got to my liveries, go to select/edit and it is not there.
    i need to create a new one and start again.

    it used to be ok. i never had the problem previously.

    I stopped playing for a few months, came back and now i have this issue. none of the liveries i created previously are there to be edited, and none that i create now are saved to be edited after exiting the game.

    (I am on PC)

    submitted by /u/Maat1985
    [link] [comments]

    For all the new people to taking pics in the crew and for other ppl for real pic tips without edit

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    So, if you want to take a good pic maybe in the rain or just a realistic looking pic use hdr, sepia, and use 1-3 taps right of 0 on motion blur unless your not moving to make a realistic looking picture in the crew 2 without editing it

    submitted by /u/manformotors
    [link] [comments]

    So that's where planes go

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I see nothing wrong here

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Oh no.. dead last to almost first!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    One of many Mopar favorites

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Xbox series X controller on PC?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Is there way to get xbox series X working in this game? I've tried remapping controls through game settings but it seems that game can't recognise most of buttons

    submitted by /u/hvnsxr
    [link] [comments]

    I have two questions?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Is it easy to drive without a real life steer? And is it fun to play offline without playstation plus or Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/firemanSam09
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Get Accelerarion Bonus Parts For My Cars?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:49 AM PST

    I just finished TC1 story and got my cars up to max level, but now all the parts have no bonuses. How do I get parts with bonuses on them?

    submitted by /u/Matty_808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment