• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    The Crew Giving face

    The Crew Giving face


    Giving face

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Has anyone else noticed that the U.S. Bank Tower in Los Angeles is now owned by Motorflix?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Damn, new weather is so photorealistic

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Plymouth Roadrunner Restore.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Thanks for the tandems, you love to see it

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    We're brothers Jimmy brothers till the end

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Lowrider. LA vibes.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    The Black Car

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Do I need Xbox Live Gold to unlock all races?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I don't wanna renew gold right now, but do I need to have gold to unlock the events?

    I just got the game on console and now I'm trying to do my first race but events like that super long bike race disappeared.

    Does that mean I can't play those events without gold? It's not even multiplayer besides the rankings, but I can't even play them?

    submitted by /u/Wrlpul
    [link] [comments]

    classic vs super

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:01 PM PST

    New York's finest

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Do cities look anything like they do in real life?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    I haven't been to major cities in the Crew in real life except Tampa/Daytona and Miami and wondering if they look anything like how they do in real life.

    I know some aren't so realistic for example they hardly have any highways going through them and they're all 2-3 lane highways where in real life I know they're way bigger. Also cities like Tampa or Nashville are way bigger than that in real life than just a few blocks. Tampa looks nothing like that in real life it's much nicer and the Skyway Bridge isn't the bridge that leads into Tampa that's the other bridge. Daytona as well is ugly in the crew but is way bigger and much nicer in real life so is Miami. There isn't a huge bridge in Miami like how there is in the crew it's smaller than that. The main highway the 95 through Miami is much wider and longer and actually has a divider in real life.

    I don't understand why the highways in this game mostly aren't signed and have no divider in the middle I've never seen this in real life on a highway with a 70 mph limit. On a 50 yeah sure but not 65-70.

    submitted by /u/Unlikely_Tomorrow
    [link] [comments]

    The Divo is one amazing looking car.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Not seeing any Cross liveries for the Corvette C8 so I decided to make a crappy one for now

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    My Type 57 SC Atlantic

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    The good the bug and the shelby

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Divo

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    How much money you got in tc2?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    10M+ here.

    If you have less than 100k you can comment below.

    $$$$$

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BATMAN_5777
    [link] [comments]

    Cheeky tandem drift

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Game started up once but was kinda laggy and sound cut out once in a short while, and game freezed twice before i tried to restart the game. Game hasnt started up since and ive tried 5 times now. [XB1]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    more than kinda disappointed since this game used to be my favorite modern racing game...

    submitted by /u/its_stick
    [link] [comments]

    Do I lose Crew Credits when I start New Game ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    As the title suggests I'd like to restart the game (The first Game I may add) to re experience it. Now I know that I lose my progress and all the cars etc. but I do not know if I lose the Crew Credits I spent, since I bought some.

    Does anyone have experience with that or do I have to risk basically losing money.

    submitted by /u/HerbeBeimAbgehen
    [link] [comments]

    Crew 2 Car List

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Is there a list somewhere online for the Crew 2 which shows all current vehicles in the game and how much they cost?

    submitted by /u/RealSwalton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment