• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 29, 2019

    The Crew Whoever took their time to make this livery, thank you, now my f1 car has a decent paintjob!

    The Crew Whoever took their time to make this livery, thank you, now my f1 car has a decent paintjob!


    Whoever took their time to make this livery, thank you, now my f1 car has a decent paintjob!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    Who say Ferrari can't be good in other color ~ Miami Blue

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    ��������

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    Wyoming Highway Patrol - Slicktop - Ghost livery

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    Front view

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Greetings and salutations from the old Dallas ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    JDM Team

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Had to share another creation from the hyperdrive show!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    Summit cars

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    What happens if they have a car as a summit reward that you already have (I.e. that Ferrari 365 GTB4 they had a few months ago). Is it like the first 5 icon cars where you get the value of it (or half without the gold edition I think)?

    submitted by /u/DCuch
    [link] [comments]

    Red Fury Tokyo Drift Wrap (PS4) (SHARED)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    Does the crew 2 require xbox live

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    I want to buy the crew 2 and I dont have Xbox live. Should I buy xbox live as well?

    submitted by /u/dankmemer18172
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    Eventual server shutdown [TC1]

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    As TC 1 gets older and older, its chances to be next in the chopping block increase, without any news or info on anything that would let us play post server shutdown. Are there any plans for such a thing? Or do we have to hope that post-death, this community will be desperate enough to make a server emulator like with NFS:World?

    The fact that $60 games can just be taken from you whenever the publisher wishes is absurd.

    submitted by /u/Burtek
    [link] [comments]

    Hypercar to buy

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    I have a Pista at level 320 (working on Nitro Chemist parts) but after looking at some comments, it seems it is pretty subpar compared to other hypercars.

    I think I heard that the Egoista can reach 700kmh but my friend already has it and I wanted to get something different.

    I've test driven all of the ones I've seen that were suggested elsewhere (Chiron, Regera, Agera R, Egoista) but I don't know how they'll fell fully upgraded. What would be my best bet?

    submitted by /u/INFINTYcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Wth is up with visual customization parts unlocking?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    I sometimes find new visual parts after a race. Trouble is, I don't actually unlock anything new, and the notification disappears when i hover over certain parts that were unlocked from the start.

    Recently it highlighted a part I already equipped as a "new". Is this a glitch, or what am I looking at?

    submitted by /u/nice_usermeme
    [link] [comments]

    This is perfect drift was from my run in the touge. Top speed during run 189 mph (I use street race version not drift version)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    My random people moment

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment