• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    The Crew lasvegas

    The Crew lasvegas


    lasvegas

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Game is awesome, i like the photomode! here is my little M2 =)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    First post here

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Took a few pictures...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    BEST STREETRACER?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Do you guys know what the best street race car is in the game exept bikes. I am new to the game and I want to know what the best street race car is. Thx.

    submitted by /u/YounesEM
    [link] [comments]

    Need a crew! Who wanna join?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm looking to join a crew, in not an heavy player. I play like once or twice a week, you know, work, kids, family over got all of them.

    Anyway, I'd like to join a crew, if anyone interested please talk to me. Bests

    submitted by /u/jimmypt
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to make a zz top replica car

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Just got the game a couple days ago and I'm already having a blast with the photo mode

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Love it❤️

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Favorite bike

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Few questions about upgrades/car settings...etc

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys, im new to the game so here are a few questions i have right now:

    1. The longer the races the better the loot? or we only get more money and followers but the loot will always be the same "random" stuff, no matter the race?
    2. Should i tweak the car settings like ESP or Traction control and whatnot...or should i stay as it is? i know i will be tuning the suspension and the camber to negative when i unlock those options..but about the rest? Like Drift assist , is better on or half on or even all off to the left?
    3. There is a daily activity that we can get CC currency from it..besides that one, there are more options to get that premium currency or only with real money?
    4. The loot we get it only fits to the car we get it with? or can i fit them in other car? Because i sometimes see the loot going into the mailbox at the HQ and sometimes it goes directly to the car itself...how that does work afterall?

    Ok for now i think that's it.

    Many thanks in advance =))

    Edit: Asking for the The Crew 2 game.

    submitted by /u/Vera_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    Some pictures i took with the s2000

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    It won't let me change my tyres is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Alfredo142007
    [link] [comments]

    Ariel Nomad

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    BEST STREETRACER?!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Will I have to restart?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Hi I've got the crew 2 on my ps4 and I want to get it on my pc and I'm just wandering does it make me restart the game even if I'm logged into my ubisoft account? Also does it affect it if I download the free trial first? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ajt65
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment