• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    The Crew The Rotary Brothers

    The Crew The Rotary Brothers


    The Rotary Brothers

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Only got the game like 4 days ago and I've driven coast to coast like 8 times in this thing already.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:20 AM PST

    Take your green set, new livery is coming. December 4th.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Champion !

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PST

    The Escape and Wrangler Rally Raid are a joke...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    1. Escape - An off-road themed summit and the only way to get a good score on this is to go on road with a Drag car(Alpha GP and HyperCars also work)... Which in itself is a joke because the entire road is full of traffic, so good luck waiving your drag car through this. Can't believe how many attempts I needed before I got a score over 100,000pts. Not even gonna comment on the way this Escape skill is meant to be done because I will probably get like 15k pts at max. Only a crap ton of luck helped me achieve 8396 metres.

    2. Wrangler Rally Raid.
      2.1. Why the hell weren't the checkpoints changed first of all. This is an event for bikes, with checkpoints that have the size of bikes, so why am I thrown in a SUV that barely fits them. But wait, you can just skip the bloody thing if you go besides it. I can't even count anymore how many times I hit the damned checkpoints before I realised I can breeze past them.
      2.2. SUVs have no place here, leave this event for bikes only. The terrain is too unfitting for 4 wheelers. It's way too tight and literally after every jump and corner there is yet another fucking tree waiting to stop you dead in your tracks. I'm on my ~40th attempt now and I still haven't achieved 100k points, because I've finished only 5 times. All those other failed runs, I either spun out and/or hit a checkpoint and/or hit a tree way too many times that it was simply not worth trying to finish the race...

    The other events are fine but these 2 should have been different.

    submitted by /u/hawkera_prime
    [link] [comments]

    Sunrise.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Saw a star level player doing this. Decided to join in

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    street race disappeared?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    there was a street race named route 66 and i clicked it and backed out and its gone,what the hell?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69
    [link] [comments]

    Did they ever update custom races in TC1 to make them solo?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    I never got the expansion because I wanted that feature but heard it was only for playing against others. Someone here told me it's not the case anymore but they aren't 100% sure. So how are custom races from Wild Run right now? Can you play them Solo or are they still only playable with a crew?

    submitted by /u/Wild_Marker
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass cars

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Hello, I recently bought The Crew 2 for the PS4 and I've been enjoying it. I noticed the season pass was 50% off on the PlayStation store so I went ahead and bought it. The only problem is that it's been about 2 days and I still don't have any of the season pass vehicles in my garage. I'm just wondering if I did something wrong or if I just purchased the wrong thing somehow. Any suggestions? Also, I apologize if this question has already been asked before.

    submitted by /u/jcjames26
    [link] [comments]

    Your destination is just ahead...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Chicago skyline

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:09 PM PST

    I know the game just finished but i made this wrap man

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Just enjoying a nice game

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Something Doesn’t Seem Right

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    There's a Popular level player in my session with a Pista. Was there some way to get a Pista before being an Icon and I just missed it? Edit; it may have been a 458 Speciale, but it definitely seemed to have air vents the Speciale wouldn't have. Sadly, I don't have evidence at the moment and they didn't switch to it when I did a drive by to try to get a photo.

    submitted by /u/Crater-Typhlosion
    [link] [comments]

    Can Night Time Be Increased Since Underglows Have Been Added

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:46 AM PST

    I'm starting to like the new Vanity Underglows but they look a bit out of place during day time, since night time was butchered pretty much since December 2018 (thanks to the people who complained about night time being too dark sarcasm insert) night feels incredibly short so if 1 compromise can be made is to make the night feel a bit longer to make the underglow look a bit more cooler and effective.. Also hoping night time is being worked to improve it and also did prefer the original night time from when the game was released.. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Aviddgamer2019
    [link] [comments]

    How's the game

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Thinking of buying the crew 2 how does it fair with a steering wheel

    submitted by /u/ElegantKnight94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment