• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Nov 26

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Nov 26


    This Week In TC2 – Nov 26

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    The New York Fog Is No Joke

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    I actually love the photo mode in this game

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    My 488 Pista and a FXXK

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Carrera GT

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:22 AM PST

    An RX-7 and R34 GTR drifting in the rain

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:55 PM PST

    As requested, here's a Black Bess Veyron. Ps4 - Tags : stipes, tribal, urban, vintage, luxury

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PST

    I'm out of the loop. How is the night time in TC2 currently?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    I have got the game but currently don't have the proper hardware to play it so I never played it.

    The thing is, I've heard that in the later updates, night time get removed permanantly, causing permanent daytime after the devs can't happened to fix the night time lighting. is this true?

    submitted by /u/mingmaomak
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding ain’t got me tho

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Lense flairs make this game worthwhile

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    New rule and a review of rules

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    [Added] rule 10. Pictures of pictures will be removed. This means pictures of screens from cellphones or cameras from the game. This is very low quality and should not be posted.

    The Ivory Tower team worked very hard on The Crew Hub for console players to share pictures more easily. After taking a picture with photo mode a prompt on the screen will

    appear if you would like to upload it to The Crew Hub. There you can log in and find the picture you would like to share at your gallery and you can hit

    the share button or right click and "copy image location" and then submit it to Reddit.

    This will create a more vibrant picture without pixels and blur.

    Also we have other rules you can view here.

    Thanks, The moderation team

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else buy this when it was $7

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Anyone else getting poor performance after latest update?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    I have a GTX 1070 and after the November update, I can't hit 60fps unless I have the graphics set to around low-medium. Before I was playing on high - ultra settings. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Abedbob
    [link] [comments]

    [Crew2] Aerial view photo

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Thoughts about Hypercars

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    If we have cars like Carrera GT, 488, MP4-12C, Aventador, Huracan Perfromante, so can Ubisoft also add Murcielago LP670-4 to Hypercars? I think it will be looks ok, if we already have some HC cars comparabale with LP670-4 in stock. And we have seen "The Stig" 2000hp Murcielago created by Covert Tuning Dynamics, so I think tuned Murcielago can be comparable with hypercars in TC2.

    Just thoughts of Murcielago fan

    P.S. I think suggestion flair must be here, but I can't apply it

    submitted by /u/LK9T9akaSEKTOR
    [link] [comments]

    The crew 2 needs

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    The feature crew 1 had where you could fast travel to any road

    submitted by /u/Southeastportghoul
    [link] [comments]

    How repetitive are buildings etc in the original game compared to 2?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:24 AM PST

    The graphics of course seem better in the second game but I've heard complaints about cookie cutter infrastructure.

    Oh yeah, is it possible to make a custom race in either game? Free-roaming coast to coast is too short for me, and I'd really, really like to disable traffic. Using a motorbike means I can just drive on the shoulder, but when I do inevitably crash, I have to wait for the animations vs just a really bad crash in a car.

    submitted by /u/bluejeans90210
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment