• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    The Crew Sorry to say that but I personally like the Veyron more than the Chiron.

    The Crew Sorry to say that but I personally like the Veyron more than the Chiron.


    Sorry to say that but I personally like the Veyron more than the Chiron.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Who needs a Huracan if you got a Golf

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    nothing is better than riding a bike in snow

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Gran Turismo 5 Style Showcase for the Citroën GT

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:01 PM PST

    A picture I took a few minutes ago, no post processing, damn

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    How clouds are made

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    bmw s1000rr

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Just bought it

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    Cayman GT4 Wasp

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:33 AM PST

    So glad they added this Bugatti to the game

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    Here's why I hate the new handling

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    There one single reason why I don't like it : the steering response.

    It's really slow on the cars with the new handling. When you turn the game takes some time to actually turn, it kinda feels like input lag.

    The steering isn't accurate at all and feels really vague. I can't place the car on the road where I want like I used to be able to, since I have to wait until the car reacts.

    Take the Perfomante for example, it had one of the sharpest handling in the game, and now it's vague and unresponsive.

    I understand that some cars' handling needed to be fixed (divo magma, f12 tdf), but most of the others were really good and sharp like the Perfomante and the zonda, now they're ruined.

    Here's a comparison between the Perfomante and the regular huracan. You can see that for the same steering input (going full right - full left etc) , the Perfomante barely reacts because its steering response is bad, while it used to be similar to the regular huracan.

    submitted by /u/LitteulCevenn
    [link] [comments]

    Rerun Summits?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Since the new update, (which is fabulous I should include) all the summits have changed, as the current summit should have been "Sunshine States" but there are new summits all across the board. I'm grinding for a Bugatti collection, and I only need the Divo Magma Edition and the 1000 Icon Carbon Edition Chiron. (I'm almost icon 600) Will they rerun the "So French" Live Summit? I've already bought the cars needed in advance to be ready to get it, but I'm worried that will all the new summits it will never come back. Long story short does anyone know if they do reruns? Is it Player Voted or Player Choice? Or do we not have a say?

    submitted by /u/OogaBooga_999
    [link] [comments]

    My Divo ��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    My summit reset

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:53 PM PST

    I completed the Mix Master summit the day it came out. A few hours ago I jumped on to check my ranking and the entire summit reset. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/TheAhoAho
    [link] [comments]

    Mix Master, most annoying summit yet?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I get the feeling that the devs set up the summit races and never actually play them against the AI. This one promised to be real fun by mixing styles but its ended up being the most annoying one yet. That Alfa in the bundle is a PoS. The low altitude is really bad. Harlem west is one of my favourite races but with a slidey RX vehicle the RNG is awful. And as always a single mistake at the end of near perfect race loses you everything. The speedtraps also need other vehicles to be ghosted. We spend more time getting good runs rammed by other drivers than actually getting in a good run.

    Drive on the right people. DRIVE. ON. THE. RIGHT.

    submitted by /u/Jammsbro
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Roundup(November 15th)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    If I own a vehicle in the bundle is it discounted?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    I own 2 of the vehicles in this weeks bundle. Is it discounted if you own them or do you still have to pay the same?
    Currently the bundle is 441K on my screen.

    submitted by /u/Jammsbro
    [link] [comments]

    "DALLAS" Hyper Car Event (Pay Out)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Hey, Have anybody else noticed that after this recent Update, they raised the PayOut for the "Dallas" Hyper Car Event.. It used to be the same as the Nerfed "Latrell's Car : Part 1", but now it's the same as the "Detroit", "Los Angeles", & "Harley Davidson" Events. 💪🏽😁🙌🏽

    submitted by /u/Wighty0020
    [link] [comments]

    Wildlife...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    As someone who’s never played The Crew or The Crew 2 before, would you recommend picking the game up?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    I watched gameplay of The Crew 2. Will I enjoy it? I'm a big NFS fan and I love car customization and such.

    submitted by /u/Krushhz
    [link] [comments]

    Error code 0_1 on ps4

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Hi guys Since the update I'm getting error code 0_1 on login. Other games work fine, my friend with same ISP is playing normally. It's been 3 days now with no luck. Any help?

    submitted by /u/DinteZZan
    [link] [comments]

    Is this where I come to post pictures I take?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:13 AM PST

    Who did The Crew 2 doesn't have polices?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment