• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    The Crew Playing with randoms is so fun sometimes

    The Crew Playing with randoms is so fun sometimes


    Playing with randoms is so fun sometimes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Trying out photo mode. Is this a good picture?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    (Summit PowerBoat Escape) What ?!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:06 AM PST

    Night Patrol

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Not a big racer but I love coming back to The Crew and just putting on some good music and picking a direction.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Entering the next Chapter.. #Icon 5000

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PST

    This is what happens when I go AFK.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    ₉₁₈ �� N₂O

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    12 Gigabytes to go...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    I just bought TC2!!! I started downloading it aprox and hour ago and oh my god i am so excited!!! This is my dream game, and i've wanted it for sooo long!!!

    submitted by /u/BSGYT
    [link] [comments]

    Gymkhana feelings

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Here's an RX-7 video

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:53 AM PST

    i just stopped for a cupcake

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Don't startle the helicopter hive

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    So we got an RX 8....

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    ....can we now pleaaaaase get a MX-5 NA?

    submitted by /u/bennnie1177
    [link] [comments]

    New Best Handling HyperCar?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I just got the LaFerarri and was super pumped, as everyone has been saying it is argueably the best handling hypercar in the game, but I after comparing it to the new Veyron, it seems that it isn't up to par. When you max out the veyron, the handling slider is almost all the way to the left, can someone confirm that they agree?

    submitted by /u/OogaBooga_999
    [link] [comments]

    it took a while but i have got to first out of all my friends.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:06 AM PST

    Transferring accounts

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    I have a PS4 that I have always played the crew 2 with. If I get another PS4 could I use this same crew 2 account at both ps4s?

    submitted by /u/pjhath
    [link] [comments]

    SUMMIT ?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    So I've recently gotten into the Summit events and I was wondering what are the best perks to upgrade to help me with it. I completed all of this weeks summit but I'm still 350k pts short of platinum. Or do I just need more maxed out cars. Theres no way I'll get platinum by marginal gains for these events.

    submitted by /u/gtsrider9
    [link] [comments]

    Can Actual Events Be Added on a Constant Bases Instead of Vanity Items!!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:14 AM PST

    Devs should really focusing on adding new events to the game on a consistent bases, I know this summit will add 17 events (this week summit not to have new event is extremely lazy) but is too low in my eyes, map is huge so many unused roads and we already missed 4 months of new events from summit batch 2, what good is to have vanity items and new cars when we're just constantly grinding the same races, disciplines should be completely fleshed out by now and why also have the same events in the summits as that is getting boring now, how about the new summits has 6 new races and 3 new skills just so it makes it feel fresh and exciting, imagine they added 5 new events from various disciplines each week for the next 3-4 months, I'm sure people would vote for this instead of stale Vanity Items that get boring quite fast....

    submitted by /u/Aviddgamer2019
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in about 4 months. Is it worth coming back?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    I've been looking at the summit events and they seem kinda useless to me as I don't have any maxed out cars. Anything else new?

    submitted by /u/harve99
    [link] [comments]

    Crew 2 vehicle questions

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:48 AM PST

    I've tried looking up this answer and I haven't been too successful. I absolutely cannot stand they turned a car racing game into a boat and plane racing game. It makes me not play the game often. If I wanted to stick to vehicle modes that are only in wheeled vehicles, is that playable? Enough to get through all the car events. Unlock everything. Max out the cars. Etc. I appreciate any input.

    submitted by /u/kurisutofa1988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment