• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    The Crew Wheels Up. We have a race to win :)

    The Crew Wheels Up. We have a race to win :)


    Wheels Up. We have a race to win :)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Bumblebee From Darkness, He Will Rises. (Music Changed)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    I tried...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Took this when I was driving across America

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    First post

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Best Motorcycle in The Crew 2?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    [HELP] The Mix Master: ALFA ROMEO Street Race

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Is anyone able to reach top 3? My car has good specs, like everyone else I guess, but is very slow compared to others no matterwhat. Is there a trick to win this race or something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/RES1DENTE
    [link] [comments]

    Elegance��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Pagani Zonda R...On The Beach... Under The Moon

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Cruisin' down the street in my Auricom Speed

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Hi guys! I just found this site, and I would like to ask about the collectable parts in the game.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    I collected all parts in the south, and I would like to ask, how to get the car. I can't get it in the HQ. Then where?

    submitted by /u/Herr_Franz
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Why cant we just...buy better parts for cars? I dont like, how slowly is going progress through game. I mean, there are only a few races on oval for example - but i cant go on higher levels, cause i need better parts for my car. But i dont wanna doing the same things all over again.

    Same with drift events. Two first difficulties are easy, piece of cake, but on that last one, i need much better parts and some icon points. I wish, that this game was more about my skill, than parts from races. I just dont understand this system.

    submitted by /u/orphantwin
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think, which cars will come?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:35 AM PST

    There are still 6 new cars which are coming out. Which cars do you think could they publish?

    submitted by /u/Maximex03
    [link] [comments]

    When Honda is Life

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    What's the name of the full map race in The Crew 2?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    What's the race called in the game where you have to race the entire map? And how do you unlock it?

    submitted by /u/Knight_Rise
    [link] [comments]

    Just something to think about

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:10 PM PST

    The first crew was great for many reasons, my favorite being the incredible story, and the ability to buy a car and already have the ability to choose what spec I want on that car specifically. The crew 2 has some good things compared to the first crew. More are brands, the addition of boats and airplanes but took away the ability to buy a car, and have as much options with it as the crew did. My favorite aspects of the crew where the story, pvp, and honestly captuaring me. I love the crew 2, it's fun, hyper cars are insane, hover crafts make no sense, but I just miss the options that we had with the cars, hidden cars should be added back, the crew 2 just doesnt have that grind aspect to it that the first crew had.

    submitted by /u/666rathalos666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment