• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    The Crew The Crew 2 patch 1.5.0 handling survey

    The Crew The Crew 2 patch 1.5.0 handling survey


    The Crew 2 patch 1.5.0 handling survey

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    My first picture on The Crew 2, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Saw some Rookies playing around at the ramps, so I thought I'd make things more exciting for them

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Number 6 is finally shared for Standard Evolution X!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Drifting with other people from season, Thanks Ubisoft.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    To the blue car I just t-boned in TC1

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    I'm sorry!!! I thought we may just past each other but instead we both went flying off the road.

    Sincerely,

    Turquoise car with pink cherry blossoms

    submitted by /u/cartoonbaggirl
    [link] [comments]

    If the Police see an expert Street Racer in traffic.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    I just can't get enough of the photo mode

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    How do i increase handling on lambo egoista

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    i just bought it and im having a hard time turning what setting can i lower or raise to make it turn easier and not hit the wall everytime

    submitted by /u/tracermain12
    [link] [comments]

    Out here In the Italian whip

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Question about The Crew: Wild Run

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    So 2 years ago I bought a copy of The Crew: Wild Run for Xbox One from GameStop. I've been playing it on occasion here and there and have gotten through the prologue, a couple missions, and have mainly just been free driving around as of late. Right now I'm trying to unlock the Monster Truck class, but it says I need to purchase Calling All Units. I tryed looking up how to fix this issue, but I couldn't find any solution that matched my situation. I did see people mentioning there was a code for wild run, but since my copy was used, I don't think there was a code included. Do I even have Wild Run?

    submitted by /u/HowlingHyena14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment