• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    The Crew Play The Crew® 2 Free This Weekend!

    The Crew Play The Crew® 2 Free This Weekend!


    Play The Crew® 2 Free This Weekend!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    This Week In TC2 - Dec 3rd

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    My son likes the wild life in this game and wanted this taken . It turned out a lot more beautifully than expected .

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    The nature is so beautiful in this game��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:51 AM PST

    First Run of the Day

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    So I made a Harlequin Touareg���� if Interested I have more pictures.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    The Ghost Recon Summit was one of the hardest yet.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:33 PM PST

    After a LOT of struggle I finally got platinum, the thoughest events was the escape event and especially the one with the Jeep, that one can fuck off.

    submitted by /u/Filipe1020
    [link] [comments]

    Love this car so much

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    PS4 servers down? Error code 0_34

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    I just bought this game and downloaded it for 12 hours. Then finally when the download was ready, I open the game and it says:

    "Unable to connect to The Crew 2 servers, please check your network connection. If the problem persists, check our The Crew 2 social media pages or forums for more information. Please carefully note the following error code: 0_34"

    Well, what a fucking disappointment. I was so excited to play this game. I literally waited for 12 hours for this shit and it doesn't even work. And no, there's nothing wrong with my internet connection. I also checked their site and forums and didn't find any help. I googled the error code, and someone said that this particular code has something to do with the game's files or something???

    This is so fucking frustrating. For once I give ubisoft a chance and this happens. Fuck everything.

    submitted by /u/matlock13
    [link] [comments]

    All this time later and this game still catches me off guard.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Please help guys!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    My game looks very blurry for some reason and i have ~40 fps( even if i set the picture quality to the lowest) my PC is not a bad one (1050ti). Can anyone help fixing the issue?

    Edit: other games run fine and I my PC has no problems.

    Ty ;)

    submitted by /u/jahnema
    [link] [comments]

    New livery Number 9 available.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    If only more games had weather and season control like in The Crew 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    The Crew 2 Team Feature?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    I haven't played many racing games, the only one I really played was the original Grid. My favourite part of that game was joining a team and racing for the team and gaining points, and I believe the ultimate goal was to get to Le Mans. Just wondering if The Crew 2 has some sort of team feature or are you just racing for yourself?

    submitted by /u/fokxe
    [link] [comments]

    Tesla?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    What do you think about the idea to put tesla cars to the crew 2?

    submitted by /u/jonasbuchi
    [link] [comments]

    All Downhill From Here rally raid event

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    This event really shows just how bad the crew 2's physics are, every tiny bump throws the car in a random direction. The tightness of the course doesn't help either, you are thrown back and forth between indestructible foliage without any grip. I think the overall the way the physics are currently ruins the fun of most of the rally raid events.

    submitted by /u/Failed20021
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 1 Vs The Crew 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:42 AM PST

    I am going to buy one of the crews today can't decide which one any tips on which one to get there both the same price any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JDoyle47
    [link] [comments]

    Free World

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Tamed the Demon and aced all the street races for the first time with it.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:42 PM PST

    Tips for Newbie?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Hey so I am new to the game and I am currently running a line of 370Z's (Should note the Z Series is my favorite series of Cars and one i am working for in Real life.) Anyway i was wondering the builds for the Nismo's and standard Z's as well as any tips that you guys could throw my way. Will post pictures of them when i get home!"

    submitted by /u/KeithDouglass
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Glitching or Hacking? ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:12 AM PST

    Ok, I've been 6th Place on the World's Followers Leaderboard since June.. & it's this Player named "LpG Perfect" who I've had a HUGE Lead on by at least almost 1000 Icons.. So lately I've notice this Player all of a sudden started Sky Rocketing Leveling Up Hella Fast as if they're coming for my Position.. So it eventually made me Grind more & more to stay ahead & keep a huge lead on them.. But I still kept noticing this Player steady Leveling Up more & more actually getting closer to me.. Then a few days ago, I noticed that they're appearing "OFFLINE" while still Leveling up non stop.. So for like these last past 3 to 4 days I've been Grinding Hella Hard to stay ahead while steady checking & seeing them steady Leveling Up more & more while appearing "OFFLINE".. I get off work & get on the game to see they're still Leveling Up. I Grind throughout the whole day while they continue to steady Level Up throughout the whole day I was online as well.. I go to sleep. I get up at 4am for work, check the game before I leave, & see they STILL leveling up.. I work my shift, get off work again & see they still Leveling Up.. Repeat the samething the following day & the following day.. This Player is now like 200 Icon Levels from catching up with me.. But my thing is, I try my best to continue to Grind Hard to keep the lead, but I'll eventually get off the game due to gettin Tired & having to Work... This Player is basically appearing "OFFLINE" while steady Leveling Up 24/7 ALL DAY throughout the Days non-stop.. It's crazy.. What do y'all think this player could possibly be doing?

    submitted by /u/Wighty0020
    [link] [comments]

    Error 0_24 connecting on PS4

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:32 AM PST

    Anyone else seeing this? I haven't seen anything on @TheCrewGame twitter about downtime.

    Nevermind. I just saw the notice on the official forums about 1 hour downtime starting a half hour ago.

    submitted by /u/badken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment