• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    The Crew Finally got it

    The Crew Finally got it


    Finally got it

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    An unreleased underglow.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    Nice.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:30 AM PST

    Sliding the LaF

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Can anyone answer why my Aston got stripped of everything and locked???

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    This honestly looks pretty dope imo

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Anyone still play the crew 1? I didn't like 2 and I'm getting back into one.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    I'd like to find some folks to play with. I was thinking how fun it would be to have a group and make up top gear type runs. If anyone is interested dm me

    submitted by /u/HermosaLuna
    [link] [comments]

    The Ariel Atom would be a great addition IMO.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    G920 wheel with car pro settings

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Uh so basically I've been using different tunes for cars but I'm just wondering if i need to change them just for the wheel?

    submitted by /u/kanavarnen19
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the difference when maxed out

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:29 AM PST

    So I've been playing this game for a little while and have thought about what's the difference when a car is maxed out compared to others in the same class. I have bought the Koenigsegg Regera, Agera R and Bugatti Divo which is all on 448km/hour at top speed! But then I have my Mcclaren and Porsche which is quite a lot cheaper but at top speed they're the same as the previous and more expensive! How can you tell the difference between those and is it worth it buying the more expensive cars?

    submitted by /u/Seiffert98
    [link] [comments]

    Free Crew Credits

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Hey, y'all! New player here. Bought the game less than two weeks ago, and am having an absolute blast so far. I've figured out most things about the game by myself or by doing research, but there is one thing bugging me immensely, and I cannot seem to find a solution for it.

    I play the game on PC. Through UPLAY, I've acquired free Crew Credits (I think it was 5,000 of 'em). However, I don't think I've ever received them. I've had an in-game mail notification ever since. The only issue is that I have nothing in my 'mailbox' (it's more of a storage shelf) within any of the HQ's, where they usually send me parts I forget to collect. Unless they've sent me parts, it's empty, but the mail icon remains, and I'm pretty sure those free credits are to blame.

    Does anyone know how I could fix this? It's kinda annoying, especially since I never know when I have ACTUAL mail to go back to. Plus, I wouldn't mind grabbing those free CC's...

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Notris
    [link] [comments]

    New discipline or just new aerobatic event? In between Miami and Cape Canaveral

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Pls Help me with my Mustang GT tuning

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Hello fellow racers I bought the crew 2 a couple days ago and have been playing a lot since then so fairly new to the game and trying to figure out about tuning and its mechanics but the one thats troubling me a lot are the street races with my 2015 mustang GT . I am literally unable to drive it due to it drifting off away and not turning at times etc even with a lot of upgrades. Can any kind soul please help me with how I can get it to make sharp turns without swerving all over the place and have its handling controllable atleast ? Thanks a lot !

    submitted by /u/Zackk90
    [link] [comments]

    How do I begin to drag race?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:37 AM PST

    I bought the stingray, which is the best car to drag race(or so I've heard) and it doesn't have enough pf points to do the first race. How am I supposed to upgrade it if it can't even do the first race?

    submitted by /u/mrmrcsgonoob
    [link] [comments]

    Hi im new in this game and i need help on this unlocked car ? thanks :)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Which CREW dlc's are woth it?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    I'm think of buying the original CREW, but i'm debating what dlc's to buy if any :D

    Which dlc's are worth it and is the ultimate edition a good deal?

    submitted by /u/iisakho
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can buy upgrade parts?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    If there is one, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/mrmrcsgonoob
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to the future of The Crew

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    So, what does everyone want in the next The Crew when it inevitably gets announced in the future. For me all i want is The Crew to go back to TC1 with it's underground racing and cop chases that involve both ai and player controlled police.

    •a much larger map which will be possible with the next generation of consoles.

    •Keep the other vehicle classes but give us proper plane races with the addition of jets and helicopters, as well as ATV's, sail boats and maybe jetski's as well.

    •A campaign that is similar to nfs the run in which you race across the entire USA in the extremely big map, and TC1's fast travel system to remove any unwanted driving.

    •Original TC1 vehicle class system as well as classes for both watercraft and aircraft.

    submitted by /u/Failed20021
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment