• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    The Crew Sleeping beast

    The Crew Sleeping beast


    Sleeping beast

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Sometimes it’s nice to stop and take a look at the scenery in this game

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Huracán Performante loves the rain

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:08 AM PST

    Night

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:31 PM PST

    RX7 Sunset - Wallpaper Engine

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Here's the video: https://youtu.be/g_1akwlzxCc

    Hey guys! I went back to the original game for a bit to compare my time with the new one, and I gotta say I fell in love with it all over again. Did some sightseeing and all that.

    But the main article I'm guessing you're here for is the video. It's pretty much seamless looping with the trees swaying and some dust cover on the ground. There's also a random police chase that goes past pretty nicely, it was completely unscripted though haha. It looked nice enough to share, so there you go! I have a few more of these if you guys are interested :)

    submitted by /u/zoeyshoppingagain
    [link] [comments]

    Wheel range greyed out with g920

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    I just got a g920 wheel and I was excited to use it with the crew 2, but then it turns out that the wheel doesn't go 900 degrees in the game. Instead it just shows 0 degrees in the settings and it's greyed out, resulting in not letting me change it. Everything else works fine, but it's just the wheel range. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kanavarnen19
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get deluxe edition additional vehicles

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:06 AM PST

    So after the demo of the crew was released i saved up money to buy Crew 2 Deluxe Edition and I saw there were a few things.. with it:

    Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck 2017 - Abarth 500 2008 Monster Truck Edition - Pilatus PC-21 - 3 outfits to customize your avatar

    How do I redeem this? I already finished the tutorial and almost at Famous but I still cant unlock these.

    submitted by /u/-_Peppa_-
    [link] [comments]

    Trophy Hunters

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Is anyone trying to get or willing to help with getting 100% completion in game with the photo ops. Looking for someone to help me out with a couple 2 vehicle shots.

    Also need help in the original. Need someone to drive cross country with

    submitted by /u/MarcusPhoenixx
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code 0_1

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    I just downloaded the crew 2 (ps4) and every time I try to log into the game it fails and gives me error code 0_1. I've never had this problem before on any Ubisoft game or any other game for that matter. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Solar_Maniack
    [link] [comments]

    Dank Gas Station

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Best cars?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Having trouble deciding on what to spend my bucks on, mainly going for street race and hypercars right now, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Brennand14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment