• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    The Crew I finally got this

    The Crew I finally got this


    I finally got this

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Not sure that was how you're supposed to do it but eh it worked

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:50 AM PST

    I barely made the jump

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Straight from a volcano

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:03 AM PST

    I feel like this pic came out a lot better than I was expecting

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    I somehow managed to get stuck in a loop of death...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    I am the only one who feels like the AI can do corners at full speed?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    This is happening consistently as alpha races, They do the conner at full speed while I need to brake the car otherwise I will meet the wall.

    How can I compete with that? and is there a way to tuning make my car turn that fast?

    submitted by /u/Roque_THE_GAMER
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find the live summit bundle. Pls help!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Like the title says, i can't seem to find the live summit bundle including the veyron. Does anyone know where i can find it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Maupau
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight Run (I wish the headlights worked for this shot)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Really Impressed With the New Events as Part of the Summit So far!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Besides the middle of nowhere street race which was bad and had awful Checkpoint placements I have been really impressed with the level of detail and the actual races in the new events, really enjoyed the the cascades scenic tour street race for this week with the Christmas theme and it has a nice length with just over 4 mins, the rally cross races have been amazing, ghost road and down to yellowstone are perfect and I can tell the devs have been listening with the Checkpoint placements in those and I generally prefer a to b style rally cross races, the road to new Orleans is great Hypercar Event and also the Miami race track drift event is really cool, there is some really cool events to come from the final 10 that are remaining.. Hopefully the devs continue with the new events in 2020...

    submitted by /u/Aviddgamer2019
    [link] [comments]

    Picture of my friend and I, pretty proud of it since I don’t take pics often. Unedited

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    Bentley Continental- faster than you think

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Another my livery. So much love for these two! ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    Is the Calling All Units worth it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Hi guys! The CAU for The Crew has -65% sale now, and I'm thinking about buying it. What is your opinion? Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Herr_Franz
    [link] [comments]

    Two problems;

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    I think, that there are two other problems with this game.

    First of all, traffic in hypercar races. We all know, that AI has speed boost, can avoid CP in races and other stuff. In street racing, i dont have problem with it, cause if you had skill, you can do amazing cuts in races with your car and there is no traffic in way. Hypercar races are in other hand, MOSTLY straightforward - but if you are going fast and traffic spawns so randomly in your way, it is really frustrating. There is just no time in that speed and with that weird, sloppy handling, that Crew 2 has, car cant avoid crashing into NPCs. If you are going for example, to the Miami and there are six cars, front of you, you can crash into wall, or crash into cars. There is no alternative option. Or if there is wall, and NPC car spawn behind that, you just cant see it in time. It is also annoying, how AI can perfectly avoid crashes and if not, so for example - that longest hypercar race, after the start, when you are driving into that tunel, there is always big crash cause how much traffic is there and you cant avoid that. We have to use some kind of glitches, or bugs to have calm race. Or if you are in curve with your car and traffic spawns front of you, i mean, cmon man, it is annoying!!

    Another problem, is this loot system. I dont mind, to work hard to understand how track works, where are all cuts, jumps, etc.. how my car works, i mean, i dont mind when i have to learn how to drive my car. This is the reason, why Audi RS5 is my favorite car, cause i master that handling. So i am always enjoying racing, cause i know, that i can be better every other race - BUT. If i am doing PVP races, i just cant be good, as for example someone, who has platinum rank. Cause all these skill points and mainly, gold parts.

    I was so frustrated, when i was doing hypercar races and i get blue and purple parts. So i decided to make that longest race and i only get, TWO GOLD PARTS. Two gold parts, that i dont need. I need to get nitro chemist - but when i have these nitro three times, under for example, exhaust, it is really pointless, cause i need that also for other slots, to make that bonus with nitro active. Seriously, this is just wrong. I know, that i am good driver, i have now silver 2 rank, but if i am racing against someone, who has rank 1 platinum (for example), he can win, cause he has activated bonus system, even that i was driving better, for example.

    If there was some kind of exchange..i mean,i love street racing with that Audi beast and i have more than 10 gold parts in mail box. I wish, that i can use that for other type of models, for example, that hypercar. It is really exhaustive doing all the same races all over again, only to hope, that you get good loot. And btw, yeahh i am using skill points for better parts, if you know what i mean.

    PS: I have my five gold parts in PVP, cause i did five events. But i just cant take it, cause game always crash. Hm....

    submitted by /u/orphantwin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment